Page 1 of 2
i am unaware what it is like to win a bid on ebay

please tell me (if you have been a lucky swine and won) what you won

this could be either a spectacular failure or a good thread idea, i think i might go with the 1st answer at the minute though

thanks in advance.

Quote by Vedder=GOD
It would take far too long.

for people to post?

theres threads on here that are like 3 years old

thanks for posting anyway though
the first thing i won was the anti racism wristband like 4 years ago.. was a good night.. but its not that hard to win things ts.. justs bid well..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I won my old Jackson RR off ebay, by 5 p

I was proud
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I got 2 seymour duncan pickups for the price of one because some guy couldn't spell and nobody looked at the auction.
Main setup:

ESP Eclipse
PRS Torero SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster head, 2x12 cab
FX: Crybaby Slash Wah, Ibanez TS9x, Mesa Boogie Throttle Box, Boss TU-2, BF-3, DD-3, PS-6, RC-3, etc.
First thing I won under my own account was my new electric guitar (the PRS in my sig), which I won about a week ago. I'm just waiting for the "you have a package" slip to show up in my mailbox right now.
EDIT: It has arrived!!!
Last edited by Nightfyre at Sep 19, 2008,
it helps by having ebay alerts set up, and of course a good internet connection to bid
if you really want to win, have two accounts, set em up side by side
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
I will try to keep this short.

I wanted a pair of SkullCrushers, they kick ass for headphones, but they are huge. Anyway, I lost a pair on Dec 28th of last year...selling price of like $45. I found another pair and bid again. The bid ended on January 1st at about 10am, Mountain (US) time. I won this pair, selling price of $35. Just for a comparison, I watched another set due to end in a couple of days and they sold for $44. I was pleased with myself for winning, and for such a low price.

The moral of the story is to bid on things young people want and try to have the bid end in the morning of a late night (New Year's, Halloween, etc.). No one will get up to keep bidding.

I also won a guitar once, but after losing two others.

There, that wasn't too bad. It is fun when you win, sucks when you don't, but that is ebay.
Last edited by MetlHed94 at Sep 19, 2008,
The last thing I bought on Ebay (didn't participate in the auction) was 12 cubes of Green King Snooker Chalk
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last week I bought an affliction t-shirt... yeh bought not bidded for but still...
I've got posters before (Slipknot at The Palace 05) and stuff.
Umm, in the past week, I've won a laptop battery, Mario Party 5 and 7, The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, and Donkey Konga 2.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I won my Epiphone Alleykat and my Peavey Classic 30.

One of the sweetest "classic-rock-on-a-budget" rigs ever.
I've won alot of guitar related things. I'm not going to list all of it but a few things are:
The EMG pickups (new) in my Explorer - $155 shipped.
An Epiphone Case (used) for my Explorer - $40 Shipped.
The Seymour Duncan pickups (new) in my LTD - $135 shipped.
My Boss Metal Zone pedal w/ power cord - $50 shipped.
Tickets to Reading '08. Rage Against the Machine. Suck it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Lets see...
1. Two bowling balls
2. A bag for said bowling balls
3. A full set of Rawlings baseball catcher's gear
And I hope to buy a car to race at my local dirt track soon
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
Lets see...
1. Two bowling balls
2. A bag for said bowling balls
3. A full set of Rawlings baseball catcher's gear
And I hope to buy a car to race at my local dirt track soon

I think you are my ebay hero...
I've been looking for Gibson Guitars to see if they sell them cheap. If they are at 100 dollars with a week remaining, they quickly jump to 1000 dollars. Why can't they just bid the minimum and bid often?
BC Rich NJ Mockingbird, Jackson KE3 Kelly, some pickups, an external hard drive, some PS2 games...it's pretty fun.
Problem is a lot of the time, you get outbidded in the last second or two.
It's horrible.
Member of the Laney Cult
The last thing I bought on eBay was canning jars.

Lamest thing possible.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
My Valveking!

but for the Buy It Now thingy: I've bought some parts for my guitar (knobs, pup covers, p'guard, etc.)
O O

___
I've never bought anything from eBay, let alone the internet, but my friend won an N64 in an auction about 7 years ago, back when they were about 150 dollars new. He got one for 80 bucks that came with 2 games and an extra controller. I was happy too because I only had an old school nintendo and couldn't afford to get a new system at the time, so I was able to play the new games on his system.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
A MIM Fender Strat, that i sold. I miss her.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
the first thing i won was my first electric guitar. unbranded lespaul for like 200. it was awesome!
but then i realised it wasnt as awesome as i originally thought..but i still like it

the last item i bought was a dream theater systematic chaos shirt
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
2 general admission (standing) tickets for Iron Maiden in Toronto during their Somewhere Back in Time tour.
Quote by kyle100
I've never bought anything from eBay, let alone the internet, but my friend won an N64 in an auction about 7 years ago, back when they were about 150 dollars new. He got one for 80 bucks that came with 2 games and an extra controller. I was happy too because I only had an old school nintendo and couldn't afford to get a new system at the time, so I was able to play the new games on his system.

That's cool. I bought a N64 last year on Ebay, new, for $20. Didn't come w/ games or a controller though.
For real.
won an exercise bike for $122 when they usually finish at around $250
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
An Orange Tiny Terror, a Pod X3, an LTD H-201.

eBay rules for buying.. Selling sucks though.

EDIT:

TT - £220 (RRP: £300)
Pod X3 - £160 (RRP: £250 odd)
LTD - £250 (RRP: No idea) I've fixed it up
Page 1 of 2