does anyone else really not like him anymore? like before guitar hero 3 came out i didnt mind him but i dunno for sum reason i really dont like him anymore i actually get really pissed off wen ppl say he is the best guitarist in the world or w/e is anyone here like that?
I love Slash, but I never use him in Guitar Hero. I like that Hendrix wannabe.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
He's had some good songs Mr. Brownstone is in my top 200 songs but other then that I hate him.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Who the hell thinks up their top 200 songs?
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Ive lost all respect for Slash as anything but a guitarist. Hes just a prick. Self-centered, vain, a terrible bandmate. And really, his riffs got pretty hit and miss in GNR's later years. I just cant look up to a guy like that. Kids should listen to guitarists like Jerry Cantrell and Mike McCreedy.
Quote by srvflood
Who the hell thinks up their top 200 songs?

me
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Lol, now I kinda want to do it because I have nothing better to do.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)