Hey all,

I'm a 14 year old guitarist/vocalist in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I was wondering if there were any UG Members who were interested in starting either a real band, or an online band with me? A bassist and a drummer is currently the to priority, but if you sing and/or play guitar, feel free to let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Matt
Glad to see some fellow Blue Nosers on UG.

I live way down in the valley so I doubt it would be possible to get anything together but you never know.

What type of music are you looking to play etc?
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
i am 16 play lead guitar and i live near bridge water
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
highwaysalmon: The valley, eh? What part? I'm actually from the Valley myself. Middleton, to be exact.

GmacD: We could maybe work things out. I'd have to think. Would you mind traveling to play?

guitar_freak523: Sorry, bud. Little too much of a distance differential for you to be apart of the live band. But if that doesn't work out, we could talk about an online band.
IM 30 min from middleton i live in new germany
i just moved here from yarmouth where i have friends who play bass (but wouln't be able to travel)
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Last edited by GmacD at Sep 19, 2008,
New Germany...That could work. Is Lead Guitar the only thing you can play? Or can you play Bass? Cause we really need a Bassist.
srry i can't bass but i could play rhythm
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Alright. I'll have to talk to my other guy (he's the lead guitarist) and see if he thinks we need a rhythm guitarist. Do you have any previews of your workings you could send me, i.e. covers, original works, solos, scales, anything (preferably covers/originals).
not right now but i'll do somthing tonight
Quote by Deliriumbassist

i recorded a cover of fade to black( rhythm and lead) but the backing track sounds like ass ripping and when ever i use distortion it gets all static(because of the computer mic, not the amp)
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Alright, dude. Could you upload it and send it to me via PM? Or is it already on the site?
Quote by Gaul8
Alright, dude. Could you upload it and send it to me via PM? Or is it already on the site?
i'll send it to you
Quote by Deliriumbassist

srry i have satellite internet and if i dowload too much my internet gets cut off
(which happend on saterday) the fade to black cover's sound quality its too horrible i'll record some other things andput them on my profile

EDIT:i noticed by your profile that you have xbox live. my xbox is broken but i will be going to yarmouth this weekend where i will be on live, add me it's UpittyJunk
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Last edited by GmacD at Sep 22, 2008,

even though i am good with computers i have no idea how to fix this
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Hmm, that's a bummer. Any other ideas of how I could hear you play?
you could call me, i'll give you my number if you want it
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I kinda meant over the internet. But if nothing else works, we could try it. But let's try to get stuff done over the internet, first and foremost.
Quote by Gaul8
I kinda meant over the internet. But if nothing else works, we could try it. But let's try to get stuff done over the internet, first and foremost.

well umm i can try and send you somthing by email or IM, PM me ur email adress
Quote by Deliriumbassist