At my school, i'm alwwed to bring in my guitar for this project. Cept, i have to play the song sounding like an Arabian tune or Egyptian/ something you would hear over there.Any ideas? PS only on acoustic btw. Thanks
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
theres an arabic scale, i forgot what it is but look it up and use it
Bass:
2008 Fender MIA Precision Bass
2006 Fender MIM Jazz bass
Amp:
Fender rumble 60
Effects:
Boss bass Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Refurb

MUSE
RADIOHEAD
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERSMy inspirations
Gates of Babylon-Rainbow has a bit of that feel, it's electric but you can always unplug it. Wherever I May Roam-Metallica might be possible but is a little harder to do acoustic.
Dude put in Zelda in tabs and look for Geroudeo's Valley its best with power tab.
p.s sorry for misspells in the song name i don't know how to spell it correctly.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Harmonic Minor scale. (minor scale with sevent note higher by half step [in A minor the seventh sound will be G# insted of G]) (many malmsteen songs hehe)
play something using a harmonic minor scale, generally people would agree it's mid-eastern sounding
Quote by jwax
Dude put in Zelda in tabs and look for Geroudeo's Valley its best with power tab.
p.s sorry for misspells in the song name i don't know how to spell it correctly.

That's more of a flamenco.

To anyone suggesting harmonic minor, that only works if you use it properly. E-harmonic minor with the chords Em, Am, B7 should add to the effect. Bach used harmonic minor with different chord progressions and he doesn't sound like what you're looking for.
Nile?
Quote by Ralbert07
Get a sledgehammer and you can do the rest yourself. Sledgehammers solve everything.

Buy me an amp and I will marry you
Try an acoustic version of Steve Vai's "Babushka"

If you dare xD
The Pit. The Movie.