Didn't find another forum in the list where this would be more appropriate, so I decided to post it here. I've already tried searching Guitar Pro specific forums and found nothing that would answer my question.

Basically, after a certain amount of time using the playback tool, a warning box will pop up with an error that I cannot read, it appears to be in Spanish but I have the English version (the warning icon is the typical yellow sign with a ! mark). After another short period of time, this warning box will cease and another error message window will pop up saying "out of system resources." They continue to pop up if this happens while I'm playing the tab. To get rid of these, I have to close then reopen Guitar Pro.

My question is if anyone here is familiar with this error or knows how to fix it. I've heard of similar problems happening when RSE is enabled, but it is not enabled on my computer. Any help would be appreciated.
You're probably using too much memory? Open TM and kill some unnecessary things.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Yeah GP5 does that to me as well, its a RAM thing, it can be a really system hog. It usually only happens when I'm running 4-6 tabs at a time in different windows because I try and find the most accurate tab. Just minimize what's running besides GP. Cheers
The only thing I have running is Guitar Pro. :/ Is 2 gigs of ram not enough?

Thank you for the feedback by the way.
I have 2gb, mine runs fine. Maybe try a reinstall. That fixes 95% of all computer problems.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.