Im hoping to start one thread where everyone could ask WHAT GUITAR IS THIS instead of having 496 threads.

I wanna know what guitar is this one (Light This Place guitarist). Looks like a LTD H-1001 Series with duncans but im not 100 sure.

Thank you UG
i thought it was this one but black. It has the logo at the 12th and the bindings but it has the flat body of a Schecter.
Last edited by Pabli7o at Sep 19, 2008,
can anyone tell me what company makes the guitar Ronnie is playing?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
It's a Schecter (headstock is not LTD) C-1 model. Though I'm not sure which one exactly, because I'm only familiar with the Hellraiser, and the Classic.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Led Dirigible
Looks kind of like a Rickenbacker to me.

nah, i've looked everywhere. there's even this video of him showing his guitars (just searsh Ronnie Wood on youtube. it should be the first one), but he fails to mention what company made it. he just said its a "Sitar Guitar". the only thing i could come up with was that jerry jones sitar/guitar.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
nah, i've looked everywhere. there's even this video of him showing his guitars (just searsh Ronnie Wood on youtube. it should be the first one), but he fails to mention what company made it. he just said its a "Sitar Guitar". the only thing i could come up with was that jerry jones sitar/guitar.

Danelectro ?