They already have a thread.

I know and like them. They are also from pretty close to where I am right now.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I like the song with that tapping riff

DODODODO SMILE IN YR SLEEP
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I used to like them back in 03... but then I kinda got out of that style of music. I'd still listen to them for nostalgia's sake, though.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
There is a thread but it's about a year old now.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i love their first two albums. but arrivals and departures was a huge dissapointment. discovering the waterfront though is an amazing album from front to back imo.
They're writing a new album, I hope its better than Arrivals and Departures.
Quote by lordofthefood1
I like the song with that tapping riff

DODODODO SMILE IN YR SLEEP

yeah thats the only song ive heard that i like by them
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Discovering The Waterfront is one of my favorite albums, period. WBIEF is more post/hardcorey, and Arrivals and Departures is more emo/generic shit, and DTW is a great mix of both. It's one of my favorite albums to listen to cover to cover
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
^Thanks for that

So do you guys think its worth seeing them, i think they're with chiodos or something? All my friends listen to shitty music and are going idk
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
^Thanks for that

So do you guys think its worth seeing them, i think they're with chiodos or something? All my friends listen to shitty music and are going idk

I've seen them twice, once was an indoor the other was outdoor. First concert played their album DTWF and it was amazing with the crowd really getting into it. A lot of people tired themselves by the time Underoath hit the stage.

The second time I saw them they played like garbage and the people really weren't into them. The main reason behind this is because the headliner was Wu-Tang and they played songs from Arrivals departures.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!