Page 1 of 3
He's really freaking me out.
He's talking about all the pressure of High School (he's a Freshman) and how he has mapped out all this shit.
I've saved a little of our conversation on AIM.
I feel threatened.
I AM GOING to tell somebody about this.
I just needed to let it off my chest to The Pit.

Discuss, I guess.
Either he's kidding/overreacting and you're going to ruin his life by telling someone, ooor... he's really going to shoot up the school. He's most likely not going to do it, but you never know. Have another talk with him.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The conversation.

Post it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
post the convo, but hes probably joking, even though, keep an eye on him
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Really hard to tell what to think without the conversation.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

ya Post it.... But i Think you really need to tell someone. who do you plan on telling?
Red Hot Chili Peppers

ohhhhhh ya
He probably won't do it anyway. I talked about blowing the shit outta my school, but I didn't suddenly decide one day that I was going to buy some napalm.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by Gord@k
Really hard to tell what to think without the conversation.

Yeah, this. Need more information.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
tell you parents and get this kid some help.

anything else would be cowardly.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
before you tell someone and ruin his life talk to him first, this happened in my school once already and the kids life was for all intents and purposes ruined at our school, and he wasnt even going to do anything
Who doesn't dream of taking out their school?

My school used to have maps all throughout the place, I thought it was stupid and perfect for anyone planning to do anything.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Tell the principle. Even if his threats might be fake, its best to be safe.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
post it
now
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
post the convo. then we can tell if hes kidding or not

also, hes a freshman? nothing stressful about being a freshman.
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
handing the convo over to his parents and getting him into therapy isnt going to ruin him unless you tell everyone about it.

and it might just stop him from feeling that way, or worse, doing something to others.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
everyone who's saying not to tell the school/parents or whatever is ****ing retarded. i live like 4 hours away from blacksburg and both my parents went to virginia tech and like holy shit if something like that happens again i think i'll have lost all my faith in humanity.

so by all means tell somebody!!!
/rant
a freshman?? wow wait until sophomore year. then youll be stressed.
POST IT NAO!!!

For safety reasons of course
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
If he is serious I suggest you include yourself in the plans and act very sincere about following through. Then if the plan actually continues and you think it will fall through you will know he is crazy and you can stop him by restraining or shooting him, adversly making yourself a hero.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i don't understand why you aren't posting the convo. that's like a girl saying she'll send you a picture of her tits and just doesn't send it.
im startin to think the kid is caught up looking at another thread so he hasnt even looked on ehre since he started it.... the pit makes me so angry that way
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by -O_O-
i don't understand why you aren't posting the convo. that's like a girl saying she'll send you a picture of her tits and just doesn't send it.

I hate it when that happens.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
what happens when you dont report things in time
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
You have to talk to him (seriously) IN PERSON about it. Don't tell anyone about it until you've talked about it but at the same time don't hesitate to do so. Don't side with him though because if it comes into fruition you could be charged with accessory to murder (I think, I don't know the US legal system all too well).

I hope your not just making this up to get the pit talking because thats really sad.
Post the conversation so WE as the Pit, can get a better idea.

He's probably just kidding, i take jokes too far sometimes and do things to make it seem more real but I never follow through with the end game. But just the same, keep both eyes and your nuts on this guy so should he pull out an Uzi, you know when to hit the dirt.
Quote by dazed'nconfused
everyone who's saying not to tell the school/parents or whatever is ****ing retarded. i live like 4 hours away from blacksburg and both my parents went to virginia tech and like holy shit if something like that happens again i think i'll have lost all my faith in humanity.

so by all means tell somebody!!!
/rant

not really, by telling somebody and causing him to be arrested etc. will stir up huge panic and worry.

and if the kid was joking, you could really leave him in a bad position, could ruin his life.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
a freshman?? wow wait until sophomore year. then youll be stressed.

aw u beat me i was about to say that... but srsly this is truth.
Ahhh...I ****ed with so many freshman...even as a sophomore lol. And it got worse throughout the years...I miss some aspects of high school. Stupid growing up...
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
You need to tell his parents let them see the conversation. They can get him into therapy. Even if it is just talk it would still be good for him, and imagine if it's not...the risk just isn't worth it. If it stays between you and his parents it wont mess up his life. He'll probably be angry at first but trust me with help he'll forgive you and even be thankful in the end. I had a friend a few years ago who was suicidal and I was forced to take the same action you need to. Don't take a risk you, your friend, and a lot of other people could end up regretting.
at least you are telling someone, hes probably kidding but dont risk it.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Page 1 of 3