Pretty good.You're voice suits it.Only complaint.....yankees suck,haha.Eitherway,ride on.
Proud Member Of The Leah Dizon Fan Club
Quote by STOJDub
Only complaint.....yankees suck,haha.Eitherway,ride on.

LOL!! Fair enough.

Thanks for the listen and posts.
sweet job, you said you used midi for the backing track. where can i download that because the sound guitar of the drums were great. btw if it costs money don't bother asking where you got it because i have no money lol...sad...but lol.
Quote by klynch
sweet job, you said you used midi for the backing track. where can i download that because the sound guitar of the drums were great. btw if it costs money don't bother asking where you got it because i have no money lol...sad...but lol.

Sorry I didn't make myself too clear. I built the BT by extracting a midi from a guitar pro file that I actually found here. Then I used EZ drummer w/ DFH for the drums and a soundfont for bass. I recorded the guitars thru my Splawn Pro Stock and a Randall Isolation cab. Are you looking for just the bass and drum tracks to play guitar over or a copy of all the music to sing over? Shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.
I didn't particularly care for the vocals... the voice was fitting and all, but there were some weird effects thrown in. As for the guitar work, I felt that it wasn't 'there' enough, if you know what I mean; the backing track seemed a little loud in places, and the original had a heavier feel to it. I noticed as well, that you kind of did your own thing with a lot of the solo, which was pretty cool. Overall, it was very cleanly played, and I didn't hear you getting off time anywhere: great job

crit mine?
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Quote by *kill'emall*
I didn't particularly care for the vocals... the voice was fitting and all, but there were some weird effects thrown in. As for the guitar work, I felt that it wasn't 'there' enough, if you know what I mean; the backing track seemed a little loud in places, and the original had a heavier feel to it. I noticed as well, that you kind of did your own thing with a lot of the solo, which was pretty cool. Overall, it was very cleanly played, and I didn't hear you getting off time anywhere: great job

crit mine?

I appreciate the crit Kill 'em. I'll go check yours out...
thats amazing overall everything is awsome. the vocals are perfect you should def be in a band if you arent. You said you make your own backing tracks would it be possible to request one because ive been looking for a backing track for The Day That Never Comes the new metallica single but I'm not having any luck.
Wow. Very impressive. I thought the vocals were pretty good.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Thanks for the posts guys.

prac23- I'm making a backer for the Metallica now. PM an e-mail you want me to send it to.
man, nice job.
You have some nice tones going on in there, and the vocals were pretty good too.
What are you using to mix this? It sounds like a pretty well mixed studio-almost like sound, excluding the drum machine drums, lol.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
man, nice job.
You have some nice tones going on in there, and the vocals were pretty good too.
What are you using to mix this? It sounds like a pretty well mixed studio-almost like sound, excluding the drum machine drums, lol.

I track all my guitars and vocals on a Roland VS1680 digital recorder. Then I take it to my PC into Adobe Audition for mixing and use Izotopes Ozone 3 for mastering.
Thanks for the post.
Quote by Supercharged350
I track all my guitars and vocals on a Roland VS1680 digital recorder. Then I take it to my PC into Adobe Audition for mixing and use Izotopes Ozone 3 for mastering.
Thanks for the post.

ah, ozone 3 is a pretty awesome tool. I really like how responsive it is!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer