Right before the morning announcements, the people reading the day's bulletin played "never gonna give you up" and rickrolled everybody. we got ownt? D:
Nope.
They would get rickrolled, if the guys announced that they will play Pink Floyd - Time, and played Never Gonna Give You Up.
Only listening to it doesn't count. You have to expect for something else, and feel the long lasting pain of a big disappointment.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

nono you don't understand, the whole school wasn't expecting it to be played before the morning announcements.
Well, I had a choir perfomance where we sang "Never gonna give you up". We had like 10 shows, and there were like 400 people at each show. We pretty much rickrolled 4000 people. So don't come here thinking you're special.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Well you didn't really get "ownt" cause you weren't exactly tricked into listening to it or anything, they just played it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Haha, where I live is so lame.

Only like 10 people at my school know what that is.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by Joey Radical
Well, I had a choir perfomance
haha you're in a choir... gay!

(joking)

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by z3g3b1b1
nono you don't understand, the whole school wasn't expecting it to be played before the morning announcements.

doesn't matter.

the whole point is that it's meant to be disappointing. you're meant to want to hear/see something else and then get tricked into hearing/watching the song.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i'm sure a lot of people won't know they have been "rick-rolled". it'll be just an old, catchy song to most.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
doesn't matter.

the whole point is that it's meant to be disappointing. you're meant to want to hear/see something else and then get tricked into hearing/watching the song.

ohh, well still it could work this way, since the school always plays a small clip of mainstream crap before every morning announcement, so I guess we were expecting mainstream crap?
Quote by z3g3b1b1
ohh, well still it could work this way, since the school always plays a small clip of mainstream crap before every morning announcement, so I guess we were expecting mainstream crap?

unless they told you specifically that something else was about to be played, it's not a rickroll.

and it doesn't get more mainstream or crap than rick astley.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
unless they told you specifically that something else was about to be played, it's not a rickroll.

Ah well then, my bad
Quote by Lemoninfluence

and it doesn't get more mainstream or crap than rick astley.

You're lieing if you say that you don't like that song
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
You're lieing if you say that you don't like that song

No silly, he'd be lying..

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
What school do you go to because it happened at mine too.

Exept there is 4,000 at my school.

EDIT: whoa^^
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by BloodSugarMegan
Haha, where I live is so lame.

Only like 10 people at my school know what that is.

how is lame not to spend all your time on the internet?
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
how is lame not to spend all your time on the internet?

rickrolling has been mentioned in mainstream media enough for even my mum to know what it is.

my mums internet experience is limited to sending emails to work colleagues.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
rickrolling has been mentioned in mainstream media enough for even my mum to know what it is.

my mums internet experience is limited to sending emails to work colleagues.

your mom sends e-mails?! NEERDD!!!
two and a half men.