so during the summer i moved 2 hours away from all of my friends. i have been going to a new school for two weeks i havn't made any new friends. i am a fairly shy person, nuntheless the school only has 150 people and no one and i seem to have common intrests (gaming, guitar, metal, weed/drinking)
advice?

inb4 hurtful jokes
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
you will find people. just wait it out. or, become friends with people who live near you and don't necessarily go to your school.
Try the community ads?

I dunno where you live, but I've met plenty of other guitarists through locla ads on the net. See if anybody in the area is lookng for a guitarist I guess.

It can be hard moving to a new place when you don't know anybody. Been there, done that, didn't really want the t-shirt, but sometimes life throws a curve ball, and you just gotta hit it as hard as you can.
Yeah, two weeks is not a long time.
Stuff like this usually takes time. I'm shy and I've went through it all before.
Give it about a month and a half and you'll be fine.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
i live in a remote place with barely any people (30 min outside a town with a population of 15,000) i still go back to the place i used to live to hang out with my old friends but i can olny do that so much cause the price of gas is so high
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
anywhere you go people will be into weed and gaming.

you must find them
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...