Hardcore Dance
8 4%
Headband Excessively
84 44%
All of the above
45 24%
Voters: 191.
Page 1 of 3
Just out of curiosity, what does the majority of the pit do while they are at metal or any other concert that has this stuff I guess.

So yeah, place your vote.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I tap dance.

Hardcore dancing = heavy fail.
Last edited by Powerhouse at Sep 19, 2008,
I usually stand there and watch, headbang, etc. I'm not much of a mosher.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
mosh and headbang.. but just put all of the above anyways despite hardcore dancing belonging at hardcore shows..
i enjoy the music, unless you live where i am, and a bunch of drunk collage assholes don't know how to act at a Tragically Hip show. they thought it was a speed metal show i guess. best show i've seen though, haven't seen any metal.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
How about, enjoy the show and only slightly move my head to the beat of the song?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I'm usually in the mosh pit unless if it gets too rough then ill move to the side.
Quote by saphrax
Have a couple of beers, enjoy the band, get tinnitus.

That's pretty much it for me too.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
simply don't go and don't hurt ur ears...you'll need them for something better ;D
yeah flame me now...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
simply don't go and don't hurt ur ears...you'll need them for something better ;D
yeah flame me now...

*flames*
I'm the guy standing off to the side getting all your girlfriends phone numbers, while your busy getting your ass whipped in the mosh pit.

I never really understood moshing, hell I don't really understand todays metal either.

What happened to classic metal like Queensryche, Judas Priest, and old Metallica? Am I the only one who remembers the true metal glory of the past?
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
**** dude, I wear so many headbands you can't even see my long-ass hair.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Speaking of concerts, check this out (put down volumez if you no like the band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ-qv136HjU

It dissapoints me that as soons as the band starts playing a new song that, at the time, im sure most of the crowd has never heard, those people get the urge to crowd surf. i mean they even get really close to the band and they don't even turn to get a glimpse to watch these musicians play.

Quote by ntchode

What happened to classic metal like Queensryche, Judas Priest, and old Metallica? Am I the only one who remembers the true metal glory of the past?

Music would be pretty boring if it didn't change.
I don't really go to metal shows, but at the shows I do go to, I either go in the pit, dance around and watch the band, or skank.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by metaldud536
Speaking of concerts, check this out (put down volumez if you no like the band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ-qv136HjU

It dissapoints me that as soons as the band starts playing a new song that, at the time, im sure most of the crowd has never heard, those people get the urge to crowd surf. i mean they even get really close to the band and they don't even turn to get a glimpse to watch these musicians play.

Music would be pretty boring if it didn't change.

and +1

Whenever I get over the bars and am walking back into the crowd, I can't help but turn around and take in the fact that a band that I really like is playing just feet away from me/.
Quote by ntchode
I'm the guy standing off to the side getting all your girlfriends phone numbers, while your busy getting your ass whipped in the mosh pit.

I never really understood moshing, hell I don't really understand todays metal either.

yes
i headbang

but if the band sucks i get on stage and slap the hell out of em lolz
Quote by The Jake
i headbang

but if the band sucks i get on stage and slap the hell out of em lolz

seriously?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I just mosh really, with a bit of headbanging here and there.
Also, I'm not against fight dancing but whoever does that at a metal concert will get absolutely drilled. Idiots.
Page 1 of 3