If I were to want to use this program, what special sound card would I need to buy? Does it have to be a specific brand? Can it just be any cheap one that converts a 1/4" into something the computer can process? Anyone got a link?
Uhh, I have Guitar Rig and have an Creative Sound blaster Audigy 4.

I just use a converter thing from my guitar cable into my sound card and it works great.
Peavey ValveKing 212
Ibanez Gio :\