I'm looking for a good analog delay that has the ability to do some great oscillating. I like the Subdecay Echobox as it has the ability to delay after turning off the bypass though I don't know how well it can create nice psychedelic ambient noises.

So give me some good recommendations (but not the DMM or Moog, way out of my price range). I don't have a real price range now as I'm only looking but yeah...DMM and the Moog is way too expensive
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
^I'll check out some reviews, it looks like an all round good delay pedal.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
If you want a trippy oscillating delay, check out the Diamond Memory Lane. But this out of your price range. So check out the carbon copy.
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
I think the Keeley Modified AD9 has a footswitch that you hold down to oscillate, it's 199 USD. They put a true bypass footswitch in it and they use the original as an oscillating thing.
I'll give them a look also, thanks a lot.

the muffin!