I just had my first experience playing guitar completely naked. amazing. To celebrate I played I cum blood >: D BR00TALZ. You guys done this before? share some stories.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Everyday. Mostly after I get out of the shower though. Really I do it alot. Too much maybe, since there is a window that looks into my room and people have seen me naked before. I really need better curtains. =[
H e l l o .
Share some stories? How many outcomes can come from this?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
of course, who hasn't played naked?

if you do it right you can get in some double whammy bar action if you know what I mean.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by Mockstairwell
Share some stories? How many outcomes can come from this?

HAHAHA, brilliant response
i practise economy picking in the nude, then economy pulling, ok im bad at these joke things

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

hey im gunna do that tommorow

i'll probly go outside, get a tan while im at it
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by Callo
i practise economy picking in the nude, then economy pulling, ok im bad at these joke things

Made me lol
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
how many stories can there be? I do it when I get out the shower and wait for my hair to dry, not much of a story I know.
Quote by Callo

Nice attempt, the possibility of hilarity was there, you shouldn't have said "I'm bad at this"
pics
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by humperdunk
pics

..I think I speak for the thread's viewers when I say "we don't want that"
Quote by ntchode
of course, who hasn't played naked?

if you do it right you can get in some double whammy bar action if you know what I mean.

hahaha!
yea i've played naked, i was playing rude mood by stevie ray vaughan :] it felt perfect. my otherself had the mean look. ^^

humperdunk- ofcourse you want pics. your ug's freakin sex machine
Last edited by AndrewSchaeffer at Sep 19, 2008,
i did.....but just to be like the chili peppers
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
i fi payed my guitar naked id t0tally do it but itds definitely be cold. my room is gerneeralyl cold and i have my acoustiv with me so itd be kinda weird btu maybe ill try it i once slept naked in the summe rbut it was too loose, i like my boxer briefs
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Sometimes I do this when I'm feeling too lazy to put clothes on, but most of the time I at least put on some boxers because I don't want to touch my nuts to touch my guitar. Ew.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
i was jammin w/ my friends and one said hey, it would be funny if you played naked, with your guitar covering your junk, n ill take a pic of it for photography. this sounded like a brilliarnt idea, so i stripped down and jammed out. so my photography teacher saw a pic of me naked, as did like 9 people in my class and 4 in another. Then i gave the pic to a different friend and she put it on a collage for art for all to see. i think one of the teachers still has the collage..... all i was wearing was a beenie and a guitar, f*cking awesome
I do that at times... only when I get outta the shower.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
and not once does anybody practice tapping? or even double tapping? tapping two maybe three at once? up to eight?

EDIT:
while nude of course, lol, i mean afterall, you practice tapping nude (most of the time)
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
it makes my willy cold. no.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
Everyday. Mostly after I get out of the shower though. Really I do it alot. Too much maybe, since there is a window that looks into my room and people have seen me naked before. I really need better curtains. =[

I did this once.... One 59 year old, who thinks she's hot, accuses me of "fapping" in front of my window. I was like, "wtf?!".
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by the humanity
it makes my willy cold. no.

seriously! i read all the post and nobody mentioned this. i always play right out of the shower and then the bottom touches my bunches and i remember "ah, this is cold"