Poll Options
View poll results: Drunk or High?
Drunk
66 38%
High
107 62%
Voters: 173.
Page 1 of 2
Getting hungry, or puking what I ate, ahh the great choices of life.

1st one.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
high....because acid is just so awesome
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I prefer drinking, but I have nothing against getting high. Although I do advise against mixing them in large amounts.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
High. I've never actually been drunk, but I took something to keep me calm (but not too calm) for a medical procedure that supposedly made me feel drunk. It was awful.

Oh, and I love vicadin (sp? yeah, I'm lazy). Although I've never taken it as a recreation drug.
I voted High of course but I usually do them both.
UG's most Die Hard Rock n' Roller, hands down.

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll.
High... high on The Lord, that is!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I like high better, drunk is like a sloppy buzz, less controlled.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
depends if you are alone or with friends
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by tonedeafidiot
High. I've never actually been drunk, but I took something to keep me calm (but not too calm) for a medical procedure that supposedly made me feel drunk. It was awful.

Oh, and I love vicadin (sp? yeah, I'm lazy). Although I've never taken it as a recreation drug.

Psh, Vicodin won't even get rid of my headaches, let alone turn me into House.
You're*
Both.
Me and my friend were laughing at this girl because, she was drunk and high.
"She's drunk...AND she's high."
"She's...hahaha!"

For those of you who couldn't put two words together it's "Dry"
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Drunkness ftw
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
lots and lots of budsicles is where its at
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by MRavioli
I think we need to mix it and make it Bud Light.

Get it?

No, but, HOLY CRAP! You live closer to me than any other user I've ever seen!
Being drunk is too dangerous, especially with shots, I never know when to stop or want to stop. Also no headache or puking when you're high, and being high is just more pleasant, I like it a lot better.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Drunk, I am right now in fact. Weed in general kind of effects your life, being drunk only effects your life for one day, so as long as you don't let alcohol control you, it's no big deal.
Well, I tried getting high once on top quality weed from the Netherlands and I didn't like it, it felt bad so I never tried it again. .

I preffer drinking simply because I like that buzz feeling when you had an extra beer which makes you light headed and still functional in order to stop.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Superpartydude5
Drunk, I am right now in fact. Weed in general kind of effects your life, being drunk only effects your life for one day, so as long as you don't let alcohol control you, it's no big deal.

wat
You're*
lol... Everything that makes you lose your ability to think and function correctly is bad for your life, your health and everyone around you but it's awesome nevertheless..
Overdoing it is bad, doing it is bad but still quitable and controllable.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Survivalism
wat

Make an argument why being high is better than being drunk and i why it won't effect your life anymore and I'll believe you, like the other guy said, I'm drunk.
Quote by Superpartydude5

froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
I dont like smoking with friends anymore. I get all uneasy and start to question everything about myself, and it just turns into a bad experience. Getting drunk with friends is fun though. Not sure what happened with me. :/
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Superpartydude5

I'm pretty sure alcohol has affected far more lives in negative ways than weed ever has. Think of all the deaths due to alcohol compared to those from marijuana. Now, take every person who has ever died from alcohol, or accidentally killed someone under the influence of alcohol, and imagine how it has affected the families and friends of those people. A lot of people, isn't it?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure alcohol has affected many peoples entire lives.
Ok.....Being Drunk or Being High....I'm gonna go with being High hand's down,and one thing bout it..have you ever heard of anyone smoking a joint and beating their family?
Quote by Bubban
High... high on The Lord, that is!

Amen.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I'm pretty sure alcohol has affected far more lives in negative ways than weed ever has. Think of all the deaths due to alcohol compared to those from marijuana. Now, take every person who has ever died from alcohol, or accidentally killed someone under the influence of alcohol, and imagine how it has affected the families and friends of those people. A lot of people, isn't it?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure alcohol has affected many peoples entire lives.

I agree, you're completely right. But as long as you don't get so drunk as to do something stupid (such as drive drunk or give yourself alcohol poisoning) then you sleep it off, and you're fine the next day. So as long as you don't become an alcoholic and you don't make stupid decisions, alcohol won't really effect you in a negative way. I've been getting occasionally drunk for years and have yet to have a negative experience (aside from throwing up). As far as getting high goes I'm not going to pretend I know much, I've tried weed twice and just coughed a bunch both times, but I've had several friends who were stoners and decided to quit because they didn't like the way it made them feel about themselves, and it made them not want to do anything in day to day life, to me this seems like the kind of thing to avoid, but like I said, if you can make a valid argument otherwise I welcome it.

-Scott
Page 1 of 2