http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Egnater-Rebel-20-20W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-Head?sku=483496

how do you guys feel about this? seems like the perfect recording amp//small gig amp

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

it looks nice
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

he WATTS control lets you dial the power from 20 watts to 1 watt for bandstand to bedroom volume. The amp also includes a professional quality effects loop that doesn't "suck tone". But the coolest feature of the REBEL-20 is the TUBE MIX control — an Egnater first! With the TUBE MIX knob turned counterclockwise you get the classic American sound of the 6V6 power tubes. Set the knob full clockwise to experience the more aggressive, British sound of the EL84 tubes.

Holy shit, I've never heard of anything like that. I'd have to assume it's good because Egnater is good.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Wow. TUBE MIX control? Very interesting. Pre-order only. Any word on the release date?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Wow. TUBE MIX control? Very interesting. Pre-order only. Any word on the release date?

I think it says it on there. This looks pretty damn good. A fender, a vox and every wattage up to 20 for 600 bucks. It looks promising
Quote by mcrfobtai
I think it says it on there. This looks pretty damn good. A fender, a vox and every wattage up to 20 for 600 bucks. It looks promising

Very promising to say the least. I wonder if we will see a bunch of Tiny Terrors on craigslist and ebay when this thing comes out?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Very promising to say the least. I wonder if we will see a bunch of Tiny Terrors on craigslist and ebay when this thing comes out?

I'm betting money we will
Someone needs to make a damn chart
im so psyched for this thing to com eout

Quote by gregs1020

it says available 10/6/08

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

on my gas list!!
Egnater makes some nice stuff just aint cheap. They have another one with 4 channels where each channel can be set to a different wattage.
Quote by timi_hendrix
I smell another Peavey Windsor Studio situation.

hope not. i heard that they were pretty disappointing. only tried the regular windsor head myself
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by timi_hendrix
I smell another Peavey Windsor Studio situation.

I agree to a point. Egnater is a company I trust more than Peavey when it comes to this. The studio was a smaller version of a not so good 100 watt amp. These look like they will be like the Tourmasters but with less channels and knobs. I still expect it to be better to comparable amps in the pricerange.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBOn86958Pc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krbvn0X8UGY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PckQHsDKrV4
Figured I'd upadate an old thread with some incredible videos I just found. Looks like I've found my new amp.
Also, has anyone found out when its being released? October 6th has come and gone, and both MF and GC still say its on pre-order.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Wow, that sounds super nice, I really need to try one of these.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
The only thing i would change would be that there would be an expression pedal to control the tube mix. Than I would cream myself.
Quote by Highwaytohell
The only thing i would change would be that there would be an expression pedal to control the tube mix. Than I would cream myself.

If I"m not mistaken there is a pedal that can be attached to a potentiometer to control a knob in that manner.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Than i'll be damned.

And I would just use the pedal so i would not have to go readjust the amp everytime i switched to a song requiring a different voicing.
Quote by Highwaytohell

I wouldn't find that all that useful. I kinda wish it had two channels though.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
played one of these yesterday at GC. let's just say, it lives up to eveything people have said. killer.
My Gear:
Fender Stratocaster Deluxe HSS
Hagstrom HIIN
Crate Palomino V32H w/ matching cab.
Roland Cube 60
Roland Micro Cube
BOSS ME-20
Digitech Bad Monkey
Art and Lutherie acoustic
thing looks BALLA baby!

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
damn straight, that thing looks ballin, it may have just knocked the Tiny terror out of my number 1 GAS position
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene