Page 1 of 2
so im normally far from a dance person.

but tonight i decidedk, wtf, lets try this.

waht an odd experience...

share stories?
dancing is fun, home alone......
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I hate clubs, there's a horrible atmosphere around them that makes me almost physically sick. Sorry, what were we talking about?
I like raves..that's about it *does weird dance with glowsticks*
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I just got back from a shitty dance. Idk that kinda stuff just doesn't work for me.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
not much of a club person myself. every time i've been there has been nothing but freakin rap, low lights and $4 shots of jager. its all big scam! i guess thats why i've always been the first one "not so sober"...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I've got in a few times with a friend and I love it.
Only when you're buzzing though.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
I usually danced whilst high on 'x' substance with rave music and glow sticks. My old town was a huge rave community, great fun.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Dang I hate clubs every time I'm near one it like hits me over and over again
Oh and i can sorta dance.
But i like proper dance.

Not some alcohol filled slut fest.
I despise clubs and raves too to an extent.
I like it once and a while, nice to have a one night stand, but I prefer the rock club near my university. Open mic nights, the DJ there put music such as AC/DC, Clapton, Sabbath, Guns'n'Roses, Muse... Good stuff.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Novacane...
I hate clubs, there's a horrible atmosphere around them that makes me almost physically sick. Sorry, what were we talking about?

This. I also can't stand the music, to be honest.

And I rather waste that money on music shiz.
got to be off your face to enjoy yourself tbh

either that or just not give a crap about acting like a fool
I go clubbing fairly often. I usually can't resist having a dance. Last night was no exception, but nothing particularly special.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I like raves..that's about it *does weird dance with glowsticks*

If you went to a rave round here with glowsticks, most people there would laugh at you.

I love clubs, just not the shitty pop music ones. Prefer going dubstep and jungle nights to seeing a live band nowdays.
dancing is only fun if you look stupid doing it
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
For me it depends on who's dj'ing... but it can be remedied with large amounts of illicit substances..

I remember going to see justice and they ****ing killed it.. one of the best nights out Ive ever had.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
For me it depends on who's dj'ing... but it can be remedied with large amounts of illicit substances..

I remember going to see justice and they ****ing killed it.. one of the best nights out Ive ever had.

I fucking love Justice. I can't stop listening to †, the whole album is amazing.

Also, house raves are the best. Fuck clubs.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
outdoor raves in a wood in the middle of nowhere FTW
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I usually end up dancing at some club at least once a week. Tis great fun. And like Dan Rev, I prefer a good club to seeing a band live.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by twistedmaggot
outdoor raves in a wood in the middle of nowhere FTW

So when was the last time you went to one of them?
last month before i moved cities
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
clubs are fun...i usually do it this way

1.buzz myself with something (alcohol or any other substance like mdma or aderalls)
2.walk in
3.look at some babes
4.*gestures with fingers to come closer*
5.*dry hump dance*
6.???
7.get laid or profit...whatever works fine with me
hate em. its like i cant walk into one of those places without getting into some sort of fight (verbal,physical,ect). There is always some a-hole macho dude there that thinks you are trying to dance with his girl or something. plus it is usually all skank girls around here anyway.
epiphone classic goldtop les paul (seymour duncan alnico 2 pickups)
fender highway one stratocaster (lace holy grail pickups)
alvarez artist acostic
epiphone les paul 100 (signed by kenny wayne shepherd)
misc. pedals
peavey classic 30 (JJ tubes)
pubs/rock clubs=a million times better than shitty clubs full of fake alcoholics
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
yeah i love dancing and i love clubs!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I go to rock and metal clubs and dance there. I really like it. I have maybe been to a 'normal' club 5 times in my life? I can't dance properly anyway, I just sort of jump around.
Only if the clubs aren't packed and I know people there.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Im not a big fan of clubs if i wana listen to a cd ill do it at home, i like watchin live bands personally.
Quote by shredmeiser101
pubs/rock clubs=a million times better than shitty clubs full of fake alcoholics

Rock clubs have always been consistantly terrible in my experience, the sort of place full of people who a) cant go see some bands they like live B) people who are too closeminded to go to a decent club.

And pubs? Come on mate. A pub has nothing to do with a club, why are you even comparing the two.
Quote by DanRev
Rock clubs have always been consistantly terrible in my experience, the sort of place full of people who a) cant go see some bands they like live B) people who are too closeminded to go to a decent club.

And pubs? Come on mate. A pub has nothing to do with a club, why are you even comparing the two.

This.

Rock clubs tend to be full of people who really need to grow up and realise that Cradle of Filth don't dress like that off stage, or little kids who are mad at their parents or something.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
get grinded by a hot bitch and a quick make out keeps me happy for a fwhile until the next one comes along!!

ive also met some really nice girls at clubs and continued relations! =D

on the other side of things good way to wind downb after a stressful shift at work or tough day at uni.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I went to a dance club once. I got talked into it and I was promised action, which I got in small doses, but other than that I just stood around screaming silently, waiting for the floor to collapse or for my heart to stop working.

I didn't understand any of it, I don't dance, the floor was sticky, and I managed to pull my back somehow.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by GHJ
I usually end up dancing at some club at least once a week. Tis great fun. And like Dan Rev, I prefer a good club to seeing a band live.

Gigs >>>>>>>>> clubs!!!!
I'm not really a fan of dance clubs, just not my scene; I agree with Bill on this issue: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMtY8BXhaA
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Page 1 of 2