I bought a bass after being inspired by alot of people, and my favorite type has always been the T-Bird, im really thinking about getting an Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird, i've seen a lot of vids with it and it sounds great, everyone i talked to said its great also, my budget is about 300-400. if theirs any other suggestions let me know
there is a thread discussing t-birds that you should consult.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
T-birds fail, theres a 250 post thread dedicated to how badly they fail..... they fail so epically that despite it bein 4am, i will slap myself silly so that i can be fully awake to argue just how utterly the T-bird fails. its fail pie!

EDIT: btw, your GSR is better. goodnight
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Your GSR is better than the T-bird is. Between 300 and 400 (USD..?), I would look into a used Fender Precision or Fender Jazz.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
If you like your GSR, get another SR.

If you hate your GSR get a fender.

If you get a thunder bird, get off the forum.
Tormented RX summed it up alright.

though, if you like the active electronics in that bad boy, you can look for something with those, save up for an active bass, hmm?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
THere's a T bird thread--an ONLY T bird thread.

TS if you have further questions take it to the thread. And TagRingo is right, its a good read and will give you most of the cons and some pros of owning that bass.