Which ones should i make?

I was thinking of putting together an EQ (Already being built) and a distortion. What other pedals would be good to have? I play rock and metal. Im going to build a Rat clone for the rock, whats a good metal pedal?

Any toher effects? Chorus? Compressor?

My list so far:
Rat clone
Metal Muff
Orange Squeezer compressor
EQ
Chorus (maybe)
Last edited by Final !mpact at Sep 19, 2008,
Quote by mcrfobtai
Metal muff?
BTW, this should be in GB&C

Nah i think its fine here. Im just asking about what pedals would sound cool or help with my sound.
Last edited by Final !mpact at Sep 19, 2008,
Well I would recommend a chorus and a phaser, but those are more advanced builds for sure. You simplest builds are nearly always a dirt pedal of some type. If you aren't a very experienced builder I would try building a few of those, or boosts; etc until you get the hang of it
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by Bloodshed
Well I would recommend a chorus and a phaser, but those are more advanced builds for sure. You simplest builds are nearly always a dirt pedal of some type. If you aren't a very experienced builder I would try building a few of those, or boosts; etc until you get the hang of it

I wouldnt use a phaser very much but a chorus would be pretty good for cleans. I'l stick it in the "maybe" list.

what's a good dirt pedal?
is there any tutorials on this cause this seems interesting now that i think about it
Quote by Final !mpact
Nah i think its fine here. Im just asking about what pedals would sound cool or help with my sound.

Yeah, I guess. GGG has a cool schem for a Boss CE-2
Quote by mcrfobtai
Yeah, I guess. GGG has a cool schem for a Boss CE-2

Thanks

Quote by Jezuse
is there any tutorials on this cause this seems interesting now that i think about it

Go to GB&C and look for the ultimate pedal building thread.