Yes, I know, Buckethead's music is generally metal, experimental, or just bizarre, but I recently downloaded his album titled "Population Override" and it's one of the most beautiful albums I've ever heard. It sounds nothing like the famous "Jordan," or songs like "Nottingham Lace" or anything from "Enter the Chicken."

Has anyone else heard this album? What do you think of it? Does he have any more stuff of the like?

By the way, sorry if there's already a Buckethead thread (which I'm sure there is) but I wanted this thread to adress this specific album.
I believe there is a Buckethead thread in the Prog forum, just to let you know. But that was one of the first buckethead albums I bought and it's definitely one of my favorite. So relaxed but still interesting. I'm seeing him live for the second time in about a month.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Quote by metalicarules24
I believe there is a Buckethead thread in the Prog forum, just to let you know. But that was one of the first buckethead albums I bought and it's definitely one of my favorite. So relaxed but still interesting. I'm seeing him live for the second time in about a month.

Lucky bastard
How much do his shows usually cost?
Buckethead is an amazing artist, I have heard everything the man has had to offer. His musical range is vast, I'm glad you've seen one of the many other sides of Bucket.

How much do his shows usually cost?

$20 to the one I'm going to on the 10th of October.
Buckethead thread in Metal/Shred forum

Check there, I'm sure people will agree with your opinion, I know I do. PO is a brilliant album full of brilliant guitar/keyboard solos.

*reported*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Buckethead thread in Metal/Shred forum

Check there, I'm sure people will agree with your opinion, I know I do. PO is a brilliant album full of brilliant guitar/keyboard solos.

*reported*

If you had read the original post, maybe you would have had the common sense not to report me.
Or maybe you're just an asshat.
But you can discuss the album in the Buckethead thread. They aren't my rules, but this place would over crowded if there was a thread on each artists' every album.

Now stop being such a cranky pants and go to the proper thread, yes?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
But you can discuss the album in the Buckethead thread. They aren't my rules, but this place would over crowded if there was a thread on each artists' every album.

Now stop being such a cranky pants and go to the proper thread, yes?

Leave the rule enforcing to the mods, you stool.
PO is a great album but I enjoy these other softies more

-Electric Tears
-Colma
The Dark Side of the Slaughter Zone
There's already a Buckethead thread in the Metal forum.

Please use that.
Terms and Conditions apply.
^Shred forum, n00b.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Wotevur.

It all sounds like a high-pressure drill, anyway...

Terms and Conditions apply.
Last edited by cagnius at Sep 20, 2008,