Gah, how should I know?

They still am pretty sure that this would be in metal...
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
No, hardcore.

Bye, now.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
im so sick of people flaming just because somebody puts something in the wrong forum. yeah its a technical issue, but all the admins have to do is "bam" pop it in there, and nobody needs to get their panties in a bunch. why click on the thread just to show complete disrespect, you might as well respond to it while your typing "zomg wtfbbq wrong forum newbcake"

there is not set genre for anyband unless they say so themselves, its an opinion of self-interpretation.

but anyways throwdown arent too bad, some of there stuff sounds a little meshed together, i.e. songs sounding similar for my tastes though.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by shadowsoldier08
im so sick of people flaming just because somebody puts something in the wrong forum. yeah its a technical issue, but all the admins have to do is "bam" pop it in there, and nobody needs to get their panties in a bunch. why click on the thread just to show complete disrespect, you might as well respond to it while your typing "zomg wtfbbq wrong forum newbcake"

there is not set genre for anyband unless they say so themselves, its an opinion of self-interpretation.

but anyways throwdown arent too bad, some of there stuff sounds a little meshed together, i.e. songs sounding similar for my tastes though.

Thank you!
I agree 100%!
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by shadowsoldier08

But they arent metal.......
Well that's nice you agree "metal overlord".
Seeing as you're the overlord of metal, your opinion really matters!
Horray for self-proclaimed overlords who know nothing about metal!

Seriously, noone gives a shit about them, even in the hardcore forum.
Learn your genres.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
Well that's nice you agree "metal overlord".
Seeing as you're the overlord of metal, your opinion really matters!
Horray for self-proclaimed overlords who know nothing about metal!

Seriously, noone gives a shit about them, even in the hardcore forum.
Learn your genres.

Okay Pokemon Master.
Quote by GBcommander

Okay Pokemon Master.

Difference.
I can name 1 - 493 pokemon's height, weight, bios, TM's, Berries, Pokeblocks, moves they learn at what level and how they evolve off by heart.
So I know my shit.

Metal Overlord took his favorite bands list from wikipedia.
And somehow blink 182 ended up in there.
Unless they're tech death.
Whatever works.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Seth Shadows
Difference.
I can name 1 - 493 pokemon's height, weight, bios, TM's, Berries, Pokeblocks, moves they learn at what level and how they evolve off by heart.
So I know my shit.

Metal Overlord took his favorite bands list from wikipedia.
And somehow blink 182 ended up in there.
Unless they're tech death.
Whatever works.

Thats quite sad that you know that much about Pokemon. I hope that serves you well in life.
Quote by GBcommander
Thats quite sad that you know that much about Pokemon. I hope that serves you well in life.

As I hope System of a Down, Pink Floyd and The allman brothers for you.

Which it won't.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Seth Shadows
As I hope System of a Down, Pink Floyd and The allman brothers for you.

Which it won't.

I laughed so ****ing hard that i spread my ice cream sandwich on me.

Thanks
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK