I am in need of a practice amp because the neighbors complaining of how loud my 120 Watt krank revolution. as for what i play i mainly play black, thrash, doom metal .

oh and i might add that amp has to be under 650 USD and under 45 Watts.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Hm for a metal practice amp its up between the Peavey Vypr or the Roland Cube series, though i highly recommend the Peavey.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
i was looking at the cube since the local shop doesn't sell peavey's since they got EVH 5150 's now.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
i was thinking of the rev jr since it was in price range
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Peavey Mini Colossal or a Cube. 45w of tube power is waaayyyyyy too much for bedroom practice. 5w of tube power should be the maximum you're looking at for practice at a reasonable level (It doesn't matter for solid state.).
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT - XL.

Great metal modeling amp, and it's 30 watts. I got mine for $230 at Guitar Center new.
Cube or Valvetronix. I would recommend the Cube for metal. Also consider a valve Spider (they're way better than the soild state ones) or a used Flextone.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by xVSxNightmare
Peavey Mini Colossal or a Cube. 45w of tube power is waaayyyyyy too much for bedroom practice. 5w of tube power should be the maximum you're looking at for practice at a reasonable level (It doesn't matter for solid state.).

I use a 60 watt tube amp for bedroom practice... you can't be afraid to turn that little knob that says "volume" up a bit.

TS: I still stand by my recommendation of a Krank Rev Jr. It's not gonna sound as great as the real deal but it will get you pretty close to that tone that you love.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
I use a 60 watt tube amp for bedroom practice... you can't be afraid to turn that little knob that says "volume" up a bit.

TS: I still stand by my recommendation of a Krank Rev Jr. It's not gonna sound as great as the real deal but it will get you pretty close to that tone that you love.

Depends on where you live. 'That shit don't fly round here.'
the funny thing is that it's not the neighbor in the next room it's actually the people who live across the street.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab