anyone know what amps born of osiris use?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
their sound is so brutal and tight. i want to know what amp it is lol

edit: heres a pic from their myspace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=2241860&albumID=70738&imageID=30504222

i see rivera written on the box and on the amp above it. im guessing some sort of knucklehead?
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by imgooley

the first link is the gear that after the burial uses. the second link is to a search that shows this exact thread and the one you just showed me...

i tried google last night and i couldnt find anything.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
the first link is the gear that after the burial uses. the second link is to a search that shows this exact thread and the one you just showed me...

i tried google last night and i couldnt find anything.

Jumped the gun, sorry.
Quote by imgooley
Jumped the gun, sorry.

its no problem. i saw that thread last night and i thought it was what i needed at first too haha

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i know this thread is old, but i thought id share this info with anyone that wants to know.

i saw born of osiris tonight and both guitarists were using randall v2 heads with vader cabs. their sound was very close to the album so im guessing they used the randalls there too. so yeah if anyone else is curious, randall v2 will get you the BOO sound

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣