use power tab or if you have it guitar pro
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III
Cubase SX3
theres tons of free programs on the internet, so if you practice in a room with a computer that could be one solution. I use the one on my loop pedal because its convenient or the one on my piano if I need to set it really precisely. As for stand alone metronomes though theyre prettymuch the same, some make different noises than others and some can change time signatures and play different tones on emphasized beats of the measure. just find the one thats right for you.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by mercedesisbenz
theres tons of free programs on the internet, so if you practice in a room with a computer that could be one solution. I use the one on my loop pedal because its convenient or the one on my piano if I need to set it really precisely. As for stand alone metronomes though theyre prettymuch the same, some make different noises than others and some can change time signatures and play different tones on emphasized beats of the measure. just find the one thats right for you.

I use a PC Metronome but sometimes my PC runs slow and it alters the accuracy of it.
Yeah online metronomes are good if you have a computer handy. But having a metronome in your guitar bag means good practice anywhere. I think as long as you get a digital metronome and not one of those swinging/ windup ones it would be good.

Look for one that has a volume control, a headphone jack, and can accent a number of different time signatures, and possibly even has a tuner. Mine will emit a 440hz frequency if I ask it to, which is all I need to make sure the guitar is tuned. It also has the option of accenting every second beat, third beat, fourth, fifth, or sixth beat (or no accent). But mine doesn't have a volume control :-(

As long as it clicks along though and you can control the bpm that's what you need.
Si
The only thing that needs to be said is Korg.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.