Page 1 of 2
Post about the times you were baked at work/school here.

Today was pretty crazy. Went to school baked, first period teacher (pretty laid back individual) took me outside into the hallway and told me I wreaked of pot. So instead of breaking my balls and telling the principal/my parents, he told me we'd discuss it later and told me he had "been down that path before" (which is ****in' awesome). Then got me ways to get the smell off me (gum for my breath, borrowed cologne).

I was tweakin' balls after he caught me. I was so scared xD.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Damn, you're badass!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
You're so br00talz. You go to school stoned. You're gonna win a f*cking Nobel Prize in Litterature for that experience.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
You are coolXcore.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
epic. (lol flameshield)
what about the dude that burned his arm at work cause he was stoned?

i have no cool stories
I'm Steve
I got stoned after school once and went back to my old junior high to visit my old teacher who told use not to do drugs everyday, but he wasn't there.
Failure ensued.
who cares you cant get arrested for being high thats just ****ing stupid why would you tell us this but yea i used to go to school stoned every single day
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
K, not trying to sound badass.. just curious if anyone else has funny stoned at work/school stories.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by bckinblu
who cares you cant get arrested for being high thats just ****ing stupid why would you tell us this but yea i used to go to school stoned every single day

That's how your learned how to spell?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Haters, all of you.

But as much of a stoner I am, I wouldn't dare smoking before school/work. I try to keep my smoking habits out of the way of important things like my future.

That's an awesome teacher though man.
I don't go to work stoned...I'm not very good at maintaining, so I'd get caught right away.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by .StringTheory
Haters, all of you.

But as much of a stoner I am, I wouldn't dare smoking before school/work. I try to keep my smoking habits out of the way of important things like my future.

I agree, i had a teacher like that in 8th grade and me and nmy neighbor came to school stoned, she smelled us, took us out into the hall and had a super mad face on to scare us.
when she closed the door she jumped out at us and then laughed her ass off because we were deathly afraid.

she was like an ex stoner
I'm Steve
I nearly bought a dimebag of weed from this guy in the middle of History. I smelled it, and it was bad weed though. So i told him to grow some good shit before i give him my money. >:O
I used to work at KFC and one of the cooks was really stoned. He spent the whole shift making one burger to perfection haha.
That's a shity story, sorry, it's just not very entertaining. I can't remember ever being stoned at school, I used to show up drunk sometimes but that was usualy due to the fact that I had been drinking profusely the night before. Going to school intoxicated by anything is always a bad idea though, just incase any one didn't know. Being stoned or drunk at work isn't ever eventfull though, it just makes you work really slowly. I remember once I was working as a dishwasher in a hotel restaurant and one of the cooks asked if I wanted to get stoned, I said "Alright..." when I got back to work I just had a hard time moving, I had Pork Soda going in my headphones and as a result I ended up washing the same dish for a half an hour. I think I got home about 1:00am on a slow night.
Last edited by david_highland at Sep 20, 2008,
Quote by Ravenwoods
I used to work at KFC and one of the cooks was really stoned. He spent the whole shift making one burger to perfection haha.

Must've been one awesome burger...
Quote by Ravenwoods

Who did you say was stoned?
Quote by .StringTheory
Haters, all of you.

You know your shit

Quote by RU Experienced?

KFC makes chicken burgers...
Quote by RU Experienced?

Probably a Chicken Burger.

Me - 1
You - 0

Boo yah!
*Pelvic Thrust*
Quote by JeanMi36

Yes actually that is how i leaned to spell.

But I can remember one time my friend was sitting in the chair we where both on Oxy Cotin and he was overdosing that day not a real bad over dose but one to wher he felt horrible. And he was trying to sleep and my teacher came to the back of the classroom to wake him up and I said I dont think thats a very good idea. He is overdosing on oxycotin and is not really in the mood to have to sit through this stupid bullshit class just so he can put down on his transcript that he learned how to make a matrix. So my teacher said okay and walked back to the front of the class. I can remember one day I was being questioned about smoking weed in the parking lot and the principle was like well we saw you on tape walking high. So I proceeded to ask him if he would be so kindly as to show me how you walk high. The principle got up and did some stupid looking walk. I told him ahh so you do know what being high is like your a pot head and for 5 min every time he said something i told him my mom told me not to talk to drug addicts. He got so mad and just sent me back to class and nothing else ever happened.

One time i was in the locker room and I had brought some coke and me and my friend kept taking turns going into the stall and snorting a line.
Damn so many stories so little time.

Quote by Izz

Quote by jake911
Quote by JeanMi36

hahahahahaha, thats ****ing classic.
I went to register for school while baked. A few hours after registration ended, they found me in the bathroom staring at the ceiling, still hadn't gotten registered.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Once I was stoned at school and freaked my teacher out when I was staring at photo's of Rubik's Cubes. She asked what I was doing and I explained for 5 minutes how a Rubik's Cube is symbolic to the complexities of my mind.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by CaptainRon
Probably a Chicken Burger.

Me - 1
You - 0

Boo yah!
*Pelvic Thrust*

No such thing as a chicken "burger," it's a chicken sangwich.
Oh another time I was at work I used to work at mcdonalds I would go smoke on break and whenever I got a chance. Everytime I went to make a sandwich, I would forget how to make it and I would stare at it for a min and just make what ever i felt like.

Quote by Izz

Quote by jake911
i remember that time where i never got stoned at work because thats goddamned stupid

edit: but then again, i work with heavy machinery
Quote by HighPotency
Must've been one awesome burger...

always is when you have the munchies
My friends and I lit up right in p.e. Class in cajon high. It was funny because p.e. Is outside and there was a big ass crowd there and the teachers weren't even paying attention. I also learned how to make a bong out of a pen top.
Quote by bckinblu
Yes actually that is how i leaned to spell.

But I can remember one time my friend was sitting in the chair we where both on Oxy Cotin and he was overdosing that day not a real bad over dose but one to wher he felt horrible. And he was trying to sleep and my teacher came to the back of the classroom to wake him up and I said I dont think thats a very good idea. He is overdosing on oxycotin and is not really in the mood to have to sit through this stupid bullshit class just so he can put down on his transcript that he learned how to make a matrix. So my teacher said okay and walked back to the front of the class. I can remember one day I was being questioned about smoking weed in the parking lot and the principle was like well we saw you on tape walking high. So I proceeded to ask him if he would be so kindly as to show me how you walk high. The principle got up and did some stupid looking walk. I told him ahh so you do know what being high is like your a pot head and for 5 min every time he said something i told him my mom told me not to talk to drug addicts. He got so mad and just sent me back to class and nothing else ever happened.

One time i was in the locker room and I had brought some coke and me and my friend kept taking turns going into the stall and snorting a line.
Damn so many stories so little time.

ur such a badass, eye want 2 b juuuust lik u
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
The other day my English teacher called out a kid in the middle of class for smelling like pot and told him that if he ever came in smelling like that, she'd get the school involved.

He was so out of it too so he had the weirdest expression on his face
Quote by RU Experienced?
No such thing as a chicken "burger," it's a chicken sangwich.

But the chicken is on a hamburger bun, thus making it a chicken burger.

If it were on two pieces of bread I could agree with you.

Now do you catch my drift?
I don't do drugs I'm sorry.

Wait does Tylenol count?
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
^Well it depends, if you take 20 extra strength capsules I'll think you're infinite cool.
theres this one kid in my class and hes high or drunk like everytime i see him and he walks into our 1st period class and he takes 2 steps in and starts cracking up and turns around trying to stop then he takes another few steps and starts up again and so he finally makes his way over to me and im like dude whats all that about? and he leans over, his breath reaks and he looks at me trying not to laugh and goes ddduuudddeeee im sssssssoooooooooooo gonnnneeeeeee...... and then he sits down and the whole class he has his hand over his mouth trying not to burst out laughing
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2