There's a song I am trying to find, it's on top 40, at least it used to be. Kinda slow, like viva la vida, just slower, but only by a bit.

The only lyrics I can think of are "...serving lights and drinking trays." male singer, low tone, sounds like 3 doors down kind of, but not really.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Don't you two suppose that perhaps I ALREAYD ****ING TRIED THAT??!?!?!?!!!?!?! Holy ****ing hell thanks for all your help jackasses
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Quote by Jimmer1720
Don't you two suppose that perhaps I ALREAYD ****ING TRIED THAT??!?!?!?!!!?!?! Holy ****ing hell thanks for all your help jackasses

But yeah, not gonna get much help speaking like that are we?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Jimmer1720

lol
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
i tried to find it but i think you have the lyrics wrong
theres sites where you can find the song title by typing in lyrics to it and when i typed in yours nothing came up, sorry
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Jimmer1720

Coming up next on Gross Overreaction Theatre...
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Coming up next on Gross Overreaction Theatre...

'join us after the break for more ungrateful UG'ers!'
||||
Quote by Jimmer1720

You're asking us to help you, but you decide to turn against us? You could have just asked us politely, you know.

My feelings are hurt.
aww dont cry, come here...*hugs and glares at TS*
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by frankv

My feelings are hurt.

awwh

*hugs*
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Colgate Total
Sixty seven!

/hockey fan

+1...Ya I just wanted to bug you too hehe
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
What the hell was that reaction for? Surely it isn't a song that important...