ok so I just got back from my football game, we got beat 72-14, pure embarrassment. I played as hard as I could, they were just WAY better than us. I feel like crap, I have multiple injuries, does anyone here play football too? Any horrible loss stories to cheer me up?
Is it Aussie Rules? If not I don't want to know about it
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Don't feel bad. Our team only won one game last year. We won the first two this year, but that's it. Last week, it was 60-0 fail. Tonight it was 61-30 or something. The other team scored all their points in the first half, and we did in the second. It sucks, cause my friend who plays drums is the quarterback, and he's really good, it's just that most of the other people on the team suck.
My schools team lost 54 to 0 tonight.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Well, my brother often scores goals for the opposite team in his games. Does that count?

You did your best and that's all that matters. Next time, yeah?
Yeah I'd feel pretty pathetic if I were you too.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
72-14,

Wow.

Quote by frottage
Don't feel bad. Our team only won one game last year. We won the first two this year, but that's it. Last week, it was 60-0 fail. Tonight it was 61-30 or something. The other team scored all their points in the first half, and we did in the second. It sucks, cause my friend who plays drums is the quarterback, and he's really good, it's just that most of the other people on the team suck.

Your sig is quite appropriate.
Music > Sports.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Abunai X
Well, my brother often scores goals for the opposite team in his games. Does that count?

You did your best and that's all that matters. Next time, yeah?

I sure as hell hope you're talking about rest of the world and not American/Canadian football.
Quote by p o e
Music > Sports.

That's why I'm in marching band.

I started hating it all of a sudden this year. Thank God I'm a senior. It's just a big ****ing joke. I could go on and on about why I feel that way, but I won't. The only cool thing is that we have the smallest band around, yet we're considered the better than most or all of the other bands anywhere near us. Especially the drumline, which I'm on.
Quote by frottage
That's why I'm in marching band.

I started hating it all of a sudden this year. Thank God I'm a senior. It's just a big ****ing joke. I could go on and on about why I feel that way, but I won't. The only cool thing is that we have the smallest band around, yet we're considered the better than most or all of the other bands anywhere near us. Especially the drumline, which I'm on.

Wow, i love being homeschooled.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Watch Friday Night Lights. Then know that losing the state championship by a few inches hurts a lot more than getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter.

but losing like that does suck a lot....
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
Quote by p o e
Wow, i love being homeschooled.

Ha, I hated it.

Probably cause my mom didn't understand half of what I was supposed to be learning, and my dad didn't have a lot of time since he works, so I didn't learn a whole lot the one year that I was home schooled (seventh grade). She's home schooling my two younger sisters until sixth grade though, and she's doing a good job with them, since their stuff is easier. I remember last year, I decided I wanted to do home school again, so I could just finish everything and go to college with my two best friends, who are a year ahead of me, but I remembered that I would probably phail with my mom teaching me so I'm stuck in school now.
my waterpolo team just beat the other team through a complete shutout
19-0
it was glorious
lol sorry.
it happens sometimes, man.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by frottage
Ha, I hated it.

Probably cause my mom didn't understand half of what I was supposed to be learning, and my dad didn't have a lot of time since he works, so I didn't learn a whole lot the one year that I was home schooled (seventh grade). She's home schooling my two younger sisters until sixth grade though, and she's doing a good job with them, since their stuff is easier. I remember last year, I decided I wanted to do home school again, so I could just finish everything and go to college with my two best friends, who are a year ahead of me, but I remembered that I would probably phail with my mom teaching me so I'm stuck in school now.

Well, my homeschooling is a theory called unschooling. Basically, i learn what i want and/or need. No more and no less.
It's easier on my mentally deficient parents.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by p o e
Well, my homeschooling is a theory called unschooling. Basically, i learn what i want and/or need. No more and no less.
It's easier on my mentally deficient parents.

Sounds sweet.
One time my friends and I system linked two xboxes and played Halo 2. We had a team of 7 people against one guy and we lost 58 to -2. Is that horrible enough to make you feel better?
If they're that good, then there's really nothing you could have done. We got steamrolled by a team that was 0-8 once, just because we were too cocky going in. It's pretty embarrassing to have a team score their first, second, third, fourth and fifth td of the season on you.
sports=fail

P L A Y Y O U R F U C K I N G G U I T A R
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
My softball team never won a district game untill senior night, but all the other games we pretty much got run ruled every inning.
Be thankful that you guys didn't play a Texas team, now that would have been punishment.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power