To emulate a bohemian rhapsody Sound, with as little as a Metal zone pedal, a Dunlop Crybaby wah, and a cheap First act Amp?
Im going to try and use my brownsville GG1 with it, but im afraid im going to have to buy better gear to get my desired sound.
Quote by Alice-Gardenia
To emulate a bohemian rhapsody Sound, with as little as a Metal zone pedal, a Dunlop Crybaby wah, and a cheap First act Amp?
Im going to try and use my brownsville GG1 with it, but im afraid im going to have to buy better gear to get my desired sound.

do you expect to keep up with a ferrari with a pinto?

...you get what you pay for. that's all i'm gonna say.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
I always thought, that even if my gear was crap, I could eventually outplay some of those with high-priced gear.

What's a pinto?
Quote by Alice-Gardenia
I always thought, that even if my gear was crap, I could eventually outplay some of those with high-priced gear.

What's a pinto?

Are you being serious or sarcastic. If serious, why on earth would you think that?
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Quote by Alice-Gardenia
What's a pinto?

Exactly

On topic, I wouldnt say so, especially with a metal zone of all things, theyr so filthy

Yet I love mine....

Brian May used a wall of Vox AC30's so try getting an AC15 for under $1000 or so.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Quote by dunda130
Exactly

On topic, I wouldnt say so, especially with a metal zone of all things, theyr so filthy

Yet I love mine....

Brian May used a wall of Vox AC30's so try getting an AC15 for under $1000 or so.

Are those generally hard to find?
Or would it be better if i ordered online?>
AC15s are really easy to find and I think they're 600 for the standard on Musician's Friend but try locally first. I saw the Soldano Avenger is 1850 on their website but I found it for 1599 locally. They definitely charge as much as possible.
Quote by Alice-Gardenia

No chance.

cheapest way to do it would be a cheap valve amp like an Epi Valve Jr, a cheap EQ pedal like the Danelectro Fish and Chips and a cheap phaser pedal like whatever te one Danelectro do is called...probably the Scotch Egg or Ginsters Buffet Bar or something similar.

With a solid state amp thrown an overdrive pedal in there as well, but if it's a really crappy amp it still won't get very close.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com