I am seventeen and from Ontario, Canada and in March I'm going on a trip to Italy.

I already have a small list of illicit items to buy while there and I need some quick helpzors.

1) Will they let me back through customs if I declare tobacco, technically I'm the legal age to smoke, but if I declare it will they have a right to take it away?

2) I need some sneaky, near-undetectable ways to hide some liquor in my luggage. Nothing too big, just a little bottle of Absinthe.

I need your sneaky ideas/ encyclopedic knowledge of the Canadian customs system.

Thanks!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Tobacco>condom>condom filled with tobacco up anus>pass the border.

This. Not Kidding...

mmm.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by InvaderTSN
Tobacco>condom>condom filled with tobacco up anus>pass the border.

I already smoke tobacco that tastes like shit, that's why I want to actually be able to buy what I want in Italy.
As long as liquor in your luggage you will be unless they get your for age. Just don't put it in your carry on, as they will think it is a bomb and remove it from your possession.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Bullcrunky
I already smoke tobacco that tastes like shit, that's why I want to actually be able to buy what I want in Italy.

Players (Not the shitty John Players) Light.
Try them.
I can't smoke anymore though.
My Girlfriend forbids it.

Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
Players (Not the shitty John Players) Light.
Try them.
I can't smoke anymore though.
My Girlfriend forbids it.

Hahahaha, I took it up so my gf would dump me.
Coming back from Paris they just waved me through. My experience with canadian customs =nice to you and easy going. Americain Customs= they will **** you up. You have nothing to worry about
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
Take a book with a clasp on it (like a diary, etc.) and hollow it out secret-agent style. Place saran-wrap in the book so that it fills the hole you put in the book, then pour the absinthe into the cavity. Take more cling wrap and place it over the absinthe, close the book and tighten the clasp so its very, very secure. Throw in a couple of random books around it, and enjoy. Just hope that they don't have an absinthe-smelling dog at the border.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
You do know you can buy absinthe in Canada?

Right....?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114

Right....?

Understood, but you can't at 17. Plus all you can get in Canada is dulled down stuff, (I know italy isn't known for Abssinthe), but I just figured while I was in europe I'd keep my eye out for some good stuff, and I'm planning ahead in case I want to take it back.
Quote by Vikingx
I've been to Italy. Much better places that you could visit in the Med.

True dat, but it's a school trip. :P
Quote by Jericho114

Right....?

Absinthe (anywhere) is not quite what it was. It's about useless nowadays.
BTW... Jericho114, there was a time when I thought that you were a dip$hit... I'm almost ashamed to say that I've become fond of you. Don't get your panties all wet now... The verdict is still still out.
Last edited by Vikingx at Sep 20, 2008,