Im in a metal band and i was wondering if this amp is reliable and ive tried it already and it sounded good but i cant find any reviews about it any where so im not sure i should buy it
Carvin's are usually very good amps.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
just remember these words my friend

Carvin always equals win

(always)
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
I owned a Pro Bass amp and thought it was great.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Carvin is a good choice. I actually got to try a few of their amps in their Sacramento store. Great sound, loud and reliable. And for the price, really a wonderful deal. They're a bit too transparent for my tastes (I own an Ampeg and will own a Trace Elliot at some point) but I have never heard anyone complain about Carvins, except for an occasional guitarist (and they don't count anyway )