Page 1 of 2
Ok so its 11 o clock here in california and my neighbors (who are quite a few houses down from mine) are blasting music. And i mean BLASTING music. so loud that, no joke, my windows are rattling. Now i called the local PD and told them A HALF HOUR ago about it and they still havent come. the constant bass booming is extremely annoying. so do you think i should call PD again?
I say, fight fire with fire. Turn your amp to 11.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
First of all, is it good music?

My neighbours play rap (doof-doof music, as my mum calls it), incredibly loud... ALL DAY long.

I don't like rap.
White person in danger!!! Help!!! Help!!! I got a blackie trying to take my TV!!! It'll work. But seriously, go join in on the fun.
Grab a large set of speakers and blast some Meshuggah or something that's bass heavy.
Huh, what a coincidence. My neighbours are outside moving shit and talking quite loudly right now.
Steal stuff from their backyard. The loud music acts as a cover.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by RPGoof
You could just go party with them.

doubtful. i live in a gang infested neighborhood in a gang infested town. just the night before last someone tried to break into my house. they even somehow de-magnetized the alarm system on the back door they tried to get in through. so right now we have to barricade that door.

and no its not good music. its mtv "rap".
If I were you, I would just go to here and bitch about it.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Dude just call the cops nonstop untell it ends. Or just shoot your paintball gun at there house.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by PrimalScreamer
i just heard a couple gunshots and yelling and now the music stopped.

*fapfapfap*
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by PrimalScreamer

Well now they've got nothing to keep themselves distracted! RUN, GET OUT OF THERE!
well it is friday
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
ok so heres what you do, if you have a combo or halfstack take said amp and guitar close to their house and turn it up to 11 and just continue playing until they either stop or come out in which case tell them that you will stop playing guitar when they stop blasting their crap music.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by PrimalScreamer
DAMNIT!

its started again. wtf. i swear if the cops came and told them to turn it off and they just turned it back on when they left ima kill somebody.

Tell the cops they've got weed. They'll probably find some anyways.
Quote by madbasslover
Tell the cops they've got weed. They'll probably find some anyways.

lol

well i heard more yelling and now theyre blasting mariachi music so its suffice to say theyre probly mexican. and i called the cops again and this time im having them come to my house so ill know when they come.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
lol

well i heard more yelling and now theyre blasting mariachi music so its suffice to say theyre probly mexican. and i called the cops again and this time im having them come to my house so ill know when they come.

just tell the cops there are lose immigrants. (im mexican so i can say it)
damnit again!!!

now that i know the cops are coming the music stopped. and it seems like for good this time. now the cops gonna show up at my door and ima look like an ass.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
damnit again!!!

now that i know the cops are coming the music stopped. and it seems like for good this time. now the cops gonna show up at my door and ima look like an ass.

where do you live in cali?
Quote by burrit0
where do you live in cali?

modesto. the "west side".

and false alarm the musics back. i honestly want it to keep playing now so i dont look like an ass when the cop gets here.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
modesto. the "west side".

and false alarm the musics back. i honestly want it to keep playing now so i dont look like an ass when the cop gets here.
forreal? modesto sucks

manteca is where it's at
Quote by burrit0
forreal? modesto sucks

manteca is where it's at

agreed. modesto does suck. thankfully im movin to pennsylvania soon. i loved the manteca waterslides back in the day. lol

and damnit the music stopped! i really hope they blast it when the cop gets here else ima feel like a douche.

EDIT: started AGAIN. but not as loud as before. and i have no idea as to why theyd be turning it off and on but theyve been doing it for 3 hours now.

EDIT: now theyve stopped. maybe they just have been turning it down and i just cant hear it in my house.

EDIT: so the cop came and he said hes gonna talk to them but he was just kinda being a dick about it. thankfully he could hear the music though. maybe he was surprised that a 19 y.o. was calling about noise disturbance? lol
Last edited by PrimalScreamer at Sep 20, 2008,
Quote by fretsonfire74
I wonder why they're stopping and starting the music... That's weird.

They're playing musical chairs!
TS, there is nothing to worry about. Go join their friendly game.
Quote by Jaymz2K

They're playing musical chairs!
TS, there is nothing to worry about. Go join their friendly game.

...or worse.

Russian Musical Chair Roulette. You REALLY have to sit down when the music stops.
i has teh soloution.....RAPE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Hypnotisation
...or worse.

Russian Musical Chair Roulette. You REALLY have to sit down when the music stops.

What's scary is that I was thinking of some way to link the music stopping and starting to Russian Roulette, but I couldn't be bothered and gave up, settling on musical chairs.
for you
Quote by PrimalScreamer

Quote by Maus24
*fapfapfap*

EPIC LULZ!

but seriously, grab some megadeth, or sabbath, or something heavy but not too heavy.
and whack it right up.

do iron man first, coz theyll think, shit footsteps/meh ignore it its not that bad, then it gets in to a little bit, but still tolerable, then the solo comes and just owns everybody.

how about something with loadsssssssss of bass. ill leave itupto you
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Last edited by elliott FTW at Sep 20, 2008,
Quote by Jaymz2K
What's scary is that I was thinking of some way to link the music stopping and starting to Russian Roulette, but I couldn't be bothered and gave up, settling on musical chairs.
for you

The only downsides to it are that they're Mexicans, not Russians...and nobody's naked.

..or maybe they ARE?
You gotta fight fire whith fire so you should crank something up even louder!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Page 1 of 2