What are those weird little things you just absolutely love to see in an album that makes you love it?
I love when songs blend together. If I'm listening to an album and think I just listened to an hour long song, great success.
i like it when albums have songs on em
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
I love it when bands get creative with the A Side/B Side correlation of their songs.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Gapless Playback makes me really happy.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by RPGoof
What are those weird little things you just absolutely love to see in an album that makes you love it?
I love when songs blend together. If I'm listening to an album and think I just listened to an hour long song, great success.

I don't know if there's a title for it. But that part in Wretch by Protest The hero with the cat in the background. Every album with a cat is pure gold.
Quote by RU Experienced?
John Bonham's squeaky bass pedal.

holy crap. I've never noticed that. Every time I listen to Zeppelin now, I won't be able to get that out of my head.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I like concept albums. Although they're not my favorite band, Fear of a Blank Planet by Porcupine Tree is probably my favorite album.

EDIT: I also like Dream Theater's albums, especially the second disc on Six Degrees and Metropolis. Just the way that the theme is the same throughout the whole thing, and the songs all fit together musically and lyrically, even if they don't fade together.
The album Songs For The Deaf from QOTSA had these made up radio segments, that was awesome
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
holy crap. I've never noticed that. Every time I listen to Zeppelin now, I won't be able to get that out of my head.
Excellent. Now you are condemned as well
Quote by RU Experienced?
Excellent. Now you are condemned as well

NO!

Quote by RPGoof

The reason they they don't blend songs together is because the song isn't radio friendly then.

I always like when the name from the album doesn't come from a song title but instead just one little phrase from a song off of the whole album that is able to capture the whole definition of the album.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Quote by RPGoof
I can't notice the squeaky pedal D:

It's only in some songs: Since I've Been Loving You, Bonzo's Montreaux, and a few others.