It was awesome. We would both switch off lead and rhythm. But because of all the time I spend noodling and soloing, I couldn't keep up with a 12 bar blues progression (on rhythm). >__>

I'm keeping up on it now, but seemed like I didn't know what the hell I was doing.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
great thing about jamming, I don't know about anyone else, but being on different pages is just as fun as knowing exactly what the other musician is doing. If I'm playing lead and the other person swiches keys on me and it takes a couple of seconds for me to figure out what to do...it's great stuff, or if I'm playing rhythm hearing what's being played over what I'm playing. There isn't a word that describes jamming accurately enough to get accross how great it is...musical sex really, some time's it's bad, sometimes it's awesome. I love jamming.
Yeah man, it's great. He was really good too and into Stevie Ray and such. Not too many blues players around here. At first I just played a few of his licks and he started playing a few then we just jammed from there. Fun stuff, the blues is.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
That's sweet dude. It makes me wanna learn more and become more confident so I can jam with people too
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.