Anybody know how much I could roughly get for this used gear, I want to know what I'm aiming for here. All used, the EQ is in perfect condition, only used once, a week old, everything else is in good working condition, no obvious marks.

Line 6 Spider III
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss 7 Band Eq
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Thanks, could you tell me how much for each, I just want to know what I should expect.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

What's the wattage on the Spider? The wah, if it's just a standard might get you 30-40, the POD might get you around 300, and the Boss will get you around 60 tops. I can't comment on the Spider cause I don't know the size.
By the way, that's only if you sell it. If you trade it in, you can expect at absolute most 3/5 of that.
The spider is just a 15, but the Boss was originally 120 so wouldn't I get it a little higher? And I probably will trade it in, my local shop gives me discounts, I just want to know how much I would make out of all this.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

I'd say about 50 to 60 for the Spider then. Oh, sorry I didn't notice you are in Canada, you could probably get a little more for it then. All the prices I gave you are in US Dollars, but it doesn't really matter, as the dollars in the shit hole right now.