Page 1 of 2
I love halloween! It reminds me of how I used to get to dress up as a kid and go around getting candy for free! I love all the decoration and all the other crap you can buy. Ever since I moved to Germany its been different though. I got too old for it. Nobody "celebrates" it here. My mom always buys a shitload of candy and nobody ever comes to our house...which is still pretty cool since my bro and I get everything then .
I know its just a merchandising holiday, but I still love it.

Don't you just love halloween?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I never went trick or treating as a kid so I don't have those memories :'(
Still a fun time of year though, only a few months till christmas!
90% of the time I gave out candies

But since I'm on campus, hooray for the parties and the girls!
halloween is cool.. maybe i'll dress up for fun :P
or.. play some guitar really loud to scare people knocking on my door.. hmm..
Gear :
Fender Stratocaster Made in Mexico

Amps :
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Marshall Lead 20
Fender Performer 1000

Here's an apple dont mind the razors and the neddles YUM!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I got raped on halloween...

Not really. I went as a zombie. I got more money than candy. It as sweet.
I might round up some friends and see if they wanna get drunk and roam the streets this year.
What's the date again? 31st of October?
Meh, I only went out twice on Halloween and got really shitty stuff. Plus, as a child I used to get scared too easily .
No, all it does is show how cheap my family is.

I remember, 4 boys came to our door once, asking for candy. And all my Mum gave them was a Kit-Kat, to share betwen them. They were wearing rollerblades.

They left skidmarks on our driveway.
Quote by HuckIt
I love halloween! It reminds me of how I used to get to dress up as a kid and go around getting candy for free! I love all the decoration and all the other crap you can buy. Ever since I moved to Germany its been different though. I got too old for it. Nobody "celebrates" it here. My mom always buys a shitload of candy and nobody ever comes to our house...which is still pretty cool since my bro and I get everything then .
I know its just a merchandising holiday, but I still love it.

Don't you just love halloween?

i live in germany as well, and i cant remember anyone celebrating halloween like we used to back in the uk. i only went trick or treating once but this old woman gave me 20 quid so i was quite happy!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Dude, I'm 15 and I still go trick-or-treating. Mostly we just screw with people but we still ask for candy.
Halloween is B-A as an M-F-er and by far the best of all holidays, free candy, people dressed as weird ass scary shit, and chicks all use it as an excuse for dressing like a ***** with animal ears... every year it is an epic win.
I kinda see it as... silly, really. It's just a normal day in our house. When trick-or-treaters show up we just don't answer the door
I liked it back when it wasn't in a lame ass neighborhood. In my old neighborhood, despite the crime rate, people celebrated the hell out of halloween. The uppity little bitches in this neighborhood do not. They make it for little kids, its not scary. Halloween was scary.

In my day, this crazy freak jumped out of a tree to scare me and my brothers when we were trick or treating.. scared the hell out of me. It was awesome. He also gave me candy afterwards.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
This halloween is just gonna be millions of kids roaming the streets dressed as The Joker.
i live in australia, isnt as fun because its daylight savings at halloween and it doesnt get dark till like 9:00 and by then all the little kiddies are in bed. and where i live is waaay dangerous at night
sex
drugs
rock&roll
speed
weed
birth control
lifes a b***h until we die
so f**k this s**t
let's get high

Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
I wanna die on a toilet
i love halloween
i need to decide what to dress up as for trick or treating with my mates lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I hate halloween. Stupid fake Americanised bullshit festival that gives kids a license to knock on your door demanding sweets. Fuck 'em.
No because we don't celebrate it here.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I do like the Halloween College parties. Especially when my friends and I bring a "Thriller" CD and try to dance like MJ!

Girls love that.
I love girls.

Win/Win situation.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I'm 16, but dressing up is my favorite thing to do. I get to wear any costume i want, and my parents let me out with friends now, so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
LET THE EVIL BEGIN!!!

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
u gotta love it...it gives girls the reason to dress like complete cum buckets in public...im down for that.
I'm an "08er". You Mad?
helloween are a savage band!!

oh righty....oooops
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
On Halloween it's like everything good about the fall just comes together for one night.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
we don't really celebrate halloween here in Portugal, except a bunch of american-wanabe kids, and I just tell them to gtfo, and close the door. when they reach for they're eggs to throw at my door, I open the door with a kitchen knofe on my hand, and I egg them when they leave, runing

so yes, I love halloween
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by psyks
I never went trick or treating as a kid so I don't have those memories :'(
Still a fun time of year though, only a few months till christmas!

go trick or treating this year! (and i love christmas! )

im in college, and im still going trick or treating with my friends. we are going to find a random neighborhood and do it; im so excited! whooo
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I love Halloween! Last year I had the best costume ever because me and my friend dressed up as Stacy and Clinton from What not to Wear. We both looked so stylish!
ChevelleFan77
TRYING IS FAILING WITH HONOR

I first trick-or treated when I was 13, just going on 14 I think.

Then at 14 going on 15 I got drugged up at a party and spent the night trying to sleep rough in a field bandstand before being walked to a friend's car at 5 or 6 in the morning.

Good times.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
^ ditto

although the parties are sometimes good, the begging for candy, and egging and lame costumes is just anoying

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
It's my birthday on Halloween! Unfortunately, a lot of people don't seem to remember Halloween, so...bollocks.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Man I love Halloween, I've dressed up ever since I was like five or something. Man its not the same, I didn't even celebrate it last year. But this year me and some of my friends are going to get high and dress up and go around asking for candy. Should be fun. Man the grocery stores stop selling eggs too due to all the egging that goes on Halloween.

Quote by smb
I hate halloween. Stupid fake Americanised bullshit festival that gives kids a license to knock on your door demanding sweets. Fuck 'em.

YOU BEST HAVE SOME TOO!
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
i barley trick or treated when i was young but now i do it every year
Got the best sex in my life on halloween. My girl was dressed as a vampire *cough cliché* And I was a demon of some sorts. We started getting into some roleplay, and all off a sudden she's going at my neck and.... Well
Halloween means one thing for me, a costume party at my mates house every year where noone gets dressed up and just ends up getting pissed and having a rave on the garage roof!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Page 1 of 2