it is 4 in the morning, pit

and i am surfing facebook, looking up old acquaintances, most of whom i haven't seen/spoken to since 2005 or 2006

and i am pretty awestruck, at how drastic people can change in 3-4 years

physically and just ..... i dunno

if it weren't for their names i wouldn't recognize half of em

and i wonder if i've changed too

and it's sort of saddening, but also just amazing, how time passes

the difference between 15 and 18! who'd have thought

so... yeah, i wanted to share that
I know, it is pretty damn shocking. I dunno if I've changed for better or for worse, but I've certainly changed.
I haven't changed since grade 6. That's 5 years. I thought ugly people were supposed to grow up to be really hot, but that hasn't happened to me yet.
Quote by Abunai X
I haven't changed since grade 6. That's 5 years. I thought ugly people were supposed to grow up to be really hot, but that hasn't happened to me yet.

It aint easy being a chicken is it.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Post before and after picture of your female friends who've gotten fat. Please? It'll be funny.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I did that a while too. I found my elementary school yearbooks and looked up old friends on myspace. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.
People change and attitudes change, for better or for worse. I would say that most of the time, you can tell how a person is like by the kind of information people put up about themselves in these social networking sites.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by hazzmatazz
I know, it is pretty damn shocking. I dunno if I've changed for better or for worse, but I've certainly changed.

Probably worse.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Post before and after picture of your female friends who've gotten fat. Please? It'll be funny.

You're just into fat chicks aren't you.
Quote by Spamwise
That's definitely happened to me. Definitely for the better, too.

Me in 2005

Me now

I was such a dumbass.

The smile on your face. It is gone.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
The smile on your face. It is gone.

That's what myspace does to a person.
i havent changed
i still look the same from year 4, im still the same height (short for a guy), but now i have love for music so i guess thats a change for the better
btw im in year 11 now so yea thats a few years ago
Quote by fretsonfire74

Dude, the sex is satisfactory.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Yeah I know what you mean...

In 2005, I was a chubby kid who hated music and everything about it.

Now I'm a tall muscular hunk who can't live without his guitar and music.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Yeah I know what you mean...

In 2005, I was a chubby kid who hated music and everything about it.

Now I'm a tall muscular hunk who can't live without his guitar and music.

Well you sure as hell look like it. If Javier Bardem shat you would be the result you fine piece of ass.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by fretsonfire74

aw hamburgers. busted.

...but not really, no. I'm not into fat chicks.
Quote by terrencemaddox

haha, gross.
Banging on a trash can
Guys, fat chicks know how to work it work it. They have to...otherwise they can't feed.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Dude, is that the movie where he becomes president? I would vote you in man. I love your posts and the only problem I have is that you have no love for big bitches. That's a small complaint. Some say that posts on UG aren't good enough for the election, but I'm too lazy to argue.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude, is that the movie where he becomes president? I would vote you in man. I love your posts and the only problem I have is that you have no love for big bitches. That's a small complaint. Some say that posts on UG aren't good enough for the election, but I'm too lazy to argue.

Thanks! But I do love big bitches!... for some things. They make awesome sandwiches. And they're good for the winter months cause they conduct a lot of heat.

Dear god, I'm mean. I'm sorry.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Thanks! But I do love big bitches!... for some things. They make awesome sandwiches. And they're good for the winter months cause they conduct a lot of heat.

Dear god, I'm mean. I'm sorry.

Here's how I see it: having sex with a large ass ho is like making love to manwich...it's warm and comforting, but without the judgement of a club sandwich.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Here's how I see it: having sex with a large ass ho is like making love to manwich...it's warm and comforting, but without the judgement of a club sandwich.

Yeah, but you can also bury your face in a manwich and eat it. You can't bury your face in a large ass and-- hey now wait a minute... I think you may be onto something here...
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Yeah, but you can also bury your face in a manwich and eat it. You can't bury your face in a large ass and-- hey now wait a minute... I think you may be onto something here...

See. Love works in mysterious ways.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox

That's just because you can put your dick in anywhere! I see through your lies and intricacies.
so true so true. I've noticed this recently too when I see people from my old school in the US. I haven't changed too much since I was 14...my face stayed very similar, but I grew about 20 centimeters or more
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
haha.
i've changed so much over the last years it's weird to look back at pics.
in 2004 and 2005 i was pretty much a nerd
in 2006 i turned EMO
in the end of 2007 i turned a bit chavvy
then now i'm like a cheemo .. haha

ive also stopped wearing glasses and went from wearing no makup, to too much, to a good amount lol.. and have got more friends and gotten more popular. yayz
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.