The woman across the hall from me is a notorious, semi-retired prostitute. She is known throughout the county as "The Sex Machine". She has HIV/AIDS. Unfortunately for some of our newer residents, who are frequently from other areas, they are unaware of her history. About a week ago she was ****ing someone in a car in the parking lot. This is odd, because they both live in the building, and could have gone to either of their rooms. She isn't discreet at all, and I can think of four people here she's done off the top of my head. I think she gets disability, but she is a drug addict, (every time I see her she's high, sometimes to the point that she doesn't know what's going on) and I think she does the part-time whoring to support he habit. There's no way to know if she's using a condom.
Sounds hawt, does she have MySpace?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
She's ****ed so many people in the past, who've gotten notices from the health department that they've been exposed to HIV, that people did the math. It's well known all over the county.
Pics or it didn't happen
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
If the guy is too stupid/lazy to put on a condom when having sex with someone they don't really know then that's his fault for being a dumbass.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
If the guy is too stupid/lazy to put on a condom when having sex with someone they don't really know then that's his fault for being a dumbass.

I agree.
Well thats just not cricket.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
If you don't wear a condom while having sex with a hooker, than I'm damn glad your genes are out of the gene pool.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Doooooooooom
She's ****ed so many people in the past, who've gotten notices from the health department that they've been exposed to HIV, that people did the math. It's well known all over the county.

have unprotected sex then test yourself. just so you can confirm if she has it
do you mean "she has AIDS" or "hey guyZ dId Yoo heAr, Teh Hooker haZ teH AIDS!!"

theres a big difference

and if someone is paying for sex... they're wearing a condom, or just plain retarted
Quote by Doooooooooom

So you know the people she bangs???
SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS! WOAH WOAH BABY SHE MOVES! SHE MOVES!

But seriously, unprotected sex with a hooker = screwing yourself (metaphorically)
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Wow! I just landed in another episode of Desperate Housewives
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Well, since it's easier to transmit HIV from male -> female than female -> male, you may well be safe.
But just to be sure, wash your johnson in dettol.
Quote by moodster
SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS! WOAH WOAH BABY SHE MOVES! SHE MOVES!

In my very tired state, that sir, tickled me royally.
rawr...
Yeah, I've been meaning to get some aids lately, but they're just so damn expensive!
Quote by Kyle.E
Yeah, I've been meaning to get some aids lately, but they're just so damn expensive!

someone should create a centre, one thats purpose is to give everybody aids
and someone should go around and make sure every child has aids within a month

because we can't all loose weight with subway alone...
Quote by shadow__666
If you don't wear a condom while having sex with a hooker, than I'm damn glad your genes are out of the gene pool.

There's the problem, you can live for years with HIV, and still reproduce, and if you pass it to the mother of your children, there's a chance the child will pick it up as well. Your genes are well and truly still in circulation, along with the virus.

Quote by MightyAl
Well, since it's easier to transmit HIV from male -> female than female -> male, you may well be safe.
But just to be sure, wash your johnson in dettol.

As a general rule, you need to get an infected person's fluids into your own bloodstream somehow, so an intact penis is usually a safer bet, hence it being harder to transmit HIV from female to male during vaginal intercourse. Where this ****s up is if you have any broken skin on your dick, either from chafing or through sores left by herpes or other stds. It's easier to catch HIV if you already have genital warts children, and if you make a habit of having sex with crack*****s you probably do.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Last edited by Cosimo_Zaretti at Sep 20, 2008,
''Hey you, you have AIDS.''

''What?''

"You got AIDS when you mashed that hooker"

*looks around, proceeds to rape you*

"LULZ YU HAZ AIDS 2"

Yeah, watch out.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Bowe
someone should create a centre, one thats purpose is to give everybody aids
and someone should go around and make sure every child has aids within a month

because we can't all loose weight with subway alone...

Yeah it's allll nice and easy isn't it? It's your own choice to spend your money on subway instead of just investing it to get you and your family and friends aids. People need aids! And we as mature people have to give them some aids whether they like aids or not! Besides I am quite certain that they want aids. In fact....
....i'm HIV positive.

Too much South Park.....
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
Shotgun is the answer.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Well, Cindy told Suzie who told Adam who's gay told Laura told Becky told Samantha told Katie told Alexis told TS that the lady across the hall from him used to be a prostitute and has AIDS. So it must be fact.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by anal_parasite
Everytime you said county I thought you said Country and I was like WOAH!!!!!

Same with me...

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Ur all $h1t

When I go to a brass, I expect rubbers to be provided by the lady.
i would ALWAYS use a condom if its liek a new person im with or something

when youve been together a long time then it would be ok...providing i was on the pill

but i would go to a health clinic and get us both checked for diseases first
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit