Don't you just hate them, I've got one now and it just won't stop whatever I do

I always seem to get them for no apparent reason and they last for ages

Anyone else like this?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
tilting your head back is the worst thing to do. i've been told you can drown on your own blood.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
I haven't had one for at least a year...
I miss them, they make me feel manly
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by slipmaggot93
tilting your head back is the worst thing to do. i've been told you can drown on your own blood.

Were you talking to a moron when you were told that?
You're*
Quote by Survivalism

*Nosebleed*
*Gurgles*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I've had two nosebleeds in my life. One when I was about 6 and I tripped over the tail of my inflatable T-Rex and smashed my face into the leg of my bed, and the other one was in rugby. My fly-half and I both tried to tackle the fly-half from the other team and we swung around him and collided heads. Only problem was that my nose went into the top of his head. I broke it, but just came off because of the blood and snapped it back in. Couldn't play the first half on the next game because of the headache though. I got concussed pretty bad. (It was a tournament played over 2 days, 3 games per day if you were wondering why I played one after the other).
Quote by Survivalism

no when you tilt your head back the blood runs down your throat or to your lungs.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Quote by slipmaggot93
no when you tilt your head back the blood runs down your throat or to your lungs.

You're not old enough to learn about biology so shhhh.

Eating blood is fine, your friends a moron.
Blood going into your lungs is fine, they just diffuse into your bloodstream (because red blood cells etc are very small! smaller than your plastic toy dinosaurs.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by slipmaggot93

I think you'd have to try to get it to do this for it to happen. It'd be easily prevented if you're not retarded.
"my doctor said i wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if i kept my finger outta there!"
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by Ravenwoods
tilt your head back. And stop snorting cocain, inject it.

Beat me to the Cocaine coment.

Yeah that shit'll make your nose bleed like a bitch
Put your nose and wrists under cold water.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by leafy
"my doctor said i wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if i kept my finger outta there!"

I love Ralph.
I've never had a nosebleed in my entire life..
O_o
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Have you been scaling any mountains lately? Or maybe just sitting atop a very high building? Not that I care or anything.

Wait, why did I even just type that shit? What a waste of time.
RULE BRITANNIA
I never have sudden nosebleeds

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by cam_sampbell
I've got one now

don't get any blood on your keyboard
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
If you have a really heavy/bad nosebleed, tilting your head is just going to make yourself sick.
From ages 11-14, I dealt with severe nosebleeds all year, I even had to go to the hospital a couple times because I had lost so much blood. (no joke.)
The easiest way to get it to stop, is to hold..where I circled in the pic.

If you feel around that area of your nose with your index and thumb, you'll feel the bone, and then the soft spot right under it.
Take a tissue and cover your nose, sit down and lean FORWARD and hold that part of your nose for 10 minutes.
Then, it pretty much just gets clogged up right there.

There's a couple ways to get rid of it.
You can hock it up as a (loogie?)
or you can blow your nose.
Blowing your nose risks your nose start bleeding again, but if it does, just rinse and repeat.

..It worked for me, when my nose bled for hours at a time..luckily I haven't had to deal with severe nosebleeds in years.
With my last nosebleed, I just did a massive snot rocket (hold one nostril and shoot what's in the other one out) and i was fine. Bled a tiny bit, but after that it was gone.
i have nosebleeds very often and then i just put a can under my nose and let it bleed till it stops,

but yeah it sucks
Yeah I get them all the time. One time I fainted from blood loss then banged my head on a radiator, apparently. I can't remember.
ive only ever had two in my life, one being caused by my knee on a bouncy castle and on by a door. which was hit; by my knee...
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
at school i got a nosebleed 3 years ago, and sneezed:| it was embaresing. i coverd al lmy stuff in blood.
pinch the bridge of your nose
and never lean backwards because you can choake on it

"If you get a nosebleed, sit down and lean slightly forward. Keeping your head above your heart will make your nose bleed less. Lean forward so the blood will drain out of your nose instead of down the back of your throat. If you lean back, you may swallow the blood. This can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

Use your thumb and index finger to squeeze together the soft portion of your nose. This area is located between the end of your nose and the hard, bony ridge that forms the bridge of your nose. Keep holding your nose until the bleeding stops. Don't let go for at least 5 minutes. If it's still bleeding, hold it again for 10 minutes straight.

You can also place a cold compress or an ice pack across the bridge of your nose.

Once the bleeding stops, don't do anything that may make it start again, such as bending over or blowing your nose."

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/healthy/firstaid/basics/132.html

and when its stopped

DONT ****ING PICK IT
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by cam_sampbell
Don't you just hate them, I've got one now and it just won't stop whatever I do

I always seem to get them for no apparent reason and they last for ages

Anyone else like this?

Maybe it's all that anger you have built up. I can tell you're an angry person by the number of faces in your post.

Don't worry, get happy! Your life may depend on it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Pinch the bridge of your nose and put a cold wet towel on the back of your neck. Stops the nosebleed in around a minute.
Never had a nosebleed in my life.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
If you take a nasal spray, talk to your doctor about other options.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
haha getting a nosebleed and sneezing would suck
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
It probably means you have been exposed to nuclear radiation. You have roughly 17-18 hours to live.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quit violently picking your nose and you won't have that problem.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by leafy

lol

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Quote by slipmaggot93

you would have to be pretty stupid to tilt you're head back, gasp on blood, and keep it back

and I have no blood in me, so I don't bleed,

when I was stabbed in the back, only dust came out
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
I get them for no reason too. One thing I've noticed is that if I drink a lot, I usually end up with a nosebleed the day after.