hello pit!

i am in need of help, i know its over a month away but im trying to get a killer slipknot costume together befor eth they all sell out.

i was wanting to go as joey jordeson (new mask) as it would be cool as f**k but i cant seem to find any at a reasonable price or that look anything like it.

ive looked ebay google ( usual places ) and im just wondering if anyone in the pit knows where i could find one.

thanks in advance,
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
type into google, find a costume site
easy.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
type into google, find a costume site
easy.

yeh like i said tried that. either they look terrible or arnt available in the uk
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

ahh <.<
well once i had to find a hippie costume (lol) and i found one on this site that basically had everything possible on there
sorry i dunno lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Do you have Spencer's there? I was in there last year and they had some (don't remember the prices though)
ive found blank plastic ones so ill guess il just have to run with it form there

the crown of thorns may be tricky though
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole