Please tell me my pedal isn't ruined...

I don't know how I could put it any simpler, it's just that when I plug it in and everything and hit the on switch, nothing happens..

I accidentally plugged the 9Vac into a 9 volt DC fab pedal, and when I unplugged it, there was a big spark (I figured it was just because of the extremely cheap pedal), and it didn't work after that.

Any help?
Check out my music, if you please.
Your pedal is ruined.

Sorry, I don't know that for sure but I think you answered your own question. Sparks are not good. You could have blown a power transformer or something in there and everything else is fine. But typically something like that is going to fry another circuits and transistors that make it impossible to fix. I guess I would email Digitech or use their Support/Forum section of site if they have one. Good luck.

PS. I was going to call youa dumb ass for doing that but you probably feel bad enough as it is so I decided to be helpful instead.
Quote by GuitaristXakk
Please tell me my pedal isn't ruined...

Your pedal isn't ruined. Lol =P
I reckon it would look good on the mantle next to the other ornaments. =)
Wow. I am really helpful!
The GNX3 is fine. Your power supply is ruined. Get a new power supply. The Fab pedal is probably ruined though too. Same thing happened to one of my friends. He accidentally plugged his GNX4 power supply into an Ibanez CF7, the CF7 is dead and the power supply won't supply power to anything anymore. He went to guitar center and bought a used GNX4, swapped the power supply with his broken one and returned it the next day. Bingo. Free working power supply.
Quote by cutslikedrugsx
The Fab pedal is probably ruined though too.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kiddin.
Check out my music, if you please.