so i burned a couple of demo CDs to pass out at my next gig, but i want to be able to encrypt the discs with all the information (song titles, CD art, etc.)
i've been looking around the internet and from what i understand I'd have to downlaod a special program to do that, but i was wondering if there is a easier, dial-up friendly way to do this.
So?

btw: i figured i'd get the best results here, but point me in the right direction if i'm in the wrong place
I'm not sure about album art, maybe if you just put in the root directory (the same folder) as the music files it should show up as the album art.

Adding song titles etc. can be done in your media player (Windows Media Player, iTunes, Amarok... whatever). Just right click the file in the player and edit the track information/ tag information.

I don't think you really need a special program.
You can't, when you put a CD in to a computer and it gets the file names for you, they come from the internet by comparing the length of all the tracks on an album to an enourmous internet database.

One thing you may want to do is to create a Audio and Data disk, so people can just copy the MP3's onto their computers instead of having to rip the the CD files into MP3. The MP3 file format can have Album art and track names embedded into it. so put the files into iTunes or WMP, add all the information you need. Then open up a CD burning program like Nero, select 'Make audio and data CD', select teh files you want for the CD part, and the MP3's you want for the data part
Quote by _3Lm0_
I'm not sure about album art, maybe if you just put in the root directory (the same folder) as the music files it should show up as the album art.

Adding song titles etc. can be done in your media player (Windows Media Player, iTunes, Amarok... whatever). Just right click the file in the player and edit the track information/ tag information.

I don't think you really need a special program.

yeah i do this all the time and it works. if you have windows you can also right click the file, go to properties, go to the summary tab, then click advanced and everything is there. good luck
www.myspace.com/wearedraind
My Rig:
ESP LTD MH401NT
ESP LTD EX-400BD (two of them)
Peavey 5150
Mesa 4x12 Straightback Slant cab loaded with v30's
Quote by markodeano1
You can't, when you put a CD in to a computer and it gets the file names for you, they come from the internet by comparing the length of all the tracks on an album to an enourmous internet database.

One thing you may want to do is to create a Audio and Data disk, so people can just copy the MP3's onto their computers instead of having to rip the the CD files into MP3. The MP3 file format can have Album art and track names embedded into it. so put the files into iTunes or WMP, add all the information you need. Then open up a CD burning program like Nero, select 'Make audio and data CD', select teh files you want for the CD part, and the MP3's you want for the data part

awrsome

thanks dude. i'll get right on that.