Well I just got a job and now I'm gunna buy a 6 string (I'm a bass player :P)

I'm thinking about getting an Epiphone Firebird, Explorer or Flying V. And also I'm looking at either a Jackson kelly, RR or a warrior.

Any suggestions on what is best or any suggestions on anything better, I'm looking to spend around 400$ or around that, 500$ is my max

Thanks
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
if ur looking for a 6 string bass you damn sure are in the wrong forum
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
I think he means he wants a guitar.. a metal guitar by the looks of things.. id say jackson kelly out of those options
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307
I think he means he wants a guitar.. a metal guitar by the looks of things.. id say jackson kelly out of those options

Okay thanks dude, what p-ups does a 500$ (ish) kelly come with?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by maiden_mexico
if ur looking for a 6 string bass you damn sure are in the wrong forum

There aren't and epiphone V's or Jackson kelly's..or any jackson basses with teh same body as their electric 6 string guitars
Quote by I.O.T.M
well you'll be wanting the JS30 Kelly, which will be around 400 dollars and comes with 2 Jackson CVR Humbuckers
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A