So I went on today right as the tickets started being sold for AC/DC and I managed to get main floor, row 10. So I go to checkout and it times out during the billing stage and sends me back to the home page!

Thankfully I managed to get some lower level seating but still not main floor.

Post about your bad Ticketmaster experiences...
i couldn't get tickets for the free ozzfest a while back. i waited for like 2 hours, then it just sent me back to the home page, like you.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
At least you got tickets.

When I tried to buy tickets from the crack dealer down an alley way, he just tried to shank me.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Once on Ticketmaster, I ordered some tickets, athen I looked at the same page a little while later after I got the confirmation message.

Oh wait, bad experiences...
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
lol
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
a similar thing happened to me when i was ordering Weezer tickets. luckily it only pushed me back like 3-4 rows.

i was going to get AC/DC tickets...until i saw how ridiculously expensive they are.
Wasn't this topic here already yesterday or two days ago twice?
Or maybe everyone really does just hate Ticketmaster.
I have tickets for Halloween night in Chicago, and in Indy the next Monday.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
^those are so stupid.

i paid $80 for 3 tickets to see flogging molly, and the damn surcharges and w/e else they add was like $31 more. thats just ridiculous.
But they are the master of tickets...
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
i ALMOST didnt get tickets for ac/dc this morning. the page essetially slowed to a stop when i entered the security code, and when i went back, it was sold out. i went back a few min later and luckily got some nosebleeds. i dont care though, im finally getting to see my favorite band!
NOPE
Ticketmaster hates you too probably.

I've never had a bad expierience with them.
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
Yesterday I tried to get tickets for AC/DC in Toronto. I clicked it like 2 minutes after the tickets went on sale and it sent me to the home page. Now I might not be able to go with my buddies

Imma check if I can still get some today.
I'd suggest using Aloud instead. I've never had a problem with them, Ticketmaster have been known to simply decide against shipping my tickets sometimes.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know