Well a few night ago i had a dream where my parents left and the sky turned red and there was a huge storm, i was in my house shutting windows and then i went to watch tv im my living room, the tv went out after a flash of lightening and in the tv i saw a reflection of a man staring at me through me window on the otherside of the room, then i tunred around and he was in my living room standing behind me!

Okay, its just a dream but theres more, the next night i had a dream i was in my basement or kitchen (i forget which one) and a turned a corner and the same guy was infront of me but he was scary looking now.

Again, just a dream but heres the kicker

I was walking to my house after a movie yesterday and it started to rain so i decided to take the bus, but i went into the bus stop, and i sat on the little bench and on the otherside of the glass behind me a man who looked almost exactly like the guy in my dreams was standing there in the rain

I freaked out and ran home and locked my doors

This all sounds like im crazy or whatever but it was seriosuly freaky...

Anyways i wanted ot share this

EDIT: crap i think i spelled extremely wrong

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Sep 20, 2008,
its called a dream. and thats also called a sketchy guy in the rain.
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Quote by Snuffles
Well a few night ago i had a dream where my parents left and the sky turned red and there was a huge storm, i was in my house shutting windows and then i went to watch tv im my living room, the tv went out after a flash of lightening and in the tv i saw a reflection of a man staring at me through me window on the otherside of the room, then i tunred around and he was in my living room standing behind me!

Okay, its just a dream but theres more, the next night i had a dream i was in my basement or kitchen (i forget which one) and a turned a corner and the same guy was infront of me but he was scary looking now.

I was walking to my after a movie yesterday it it started to rain so i decided to take the bus, but i went into the bus stop, and i sat on the little bench and on the otherside of the glas behind me a man who looked almost exactly like the guy in my dreams was standing there in the rain

Raining Blood?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Why didn't you stay and find out what would happen? And don't take dreams so literally.
I had a dream that this house down the street was full of dead people for a week straight. I had a couple of panic attacks because I actually felt sorrow for the people and I had so many thoughts and emotions running through my head.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Bleedin It's Hoarruuurr
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by convictionless
drug thread.... lol

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
SHUT UP U GUYZ TS ISextreamlySCARED FOR RAIN MAN RAPES
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Last edited by WyldChylde at Sep 20, 2008,
so i had this dream where it started to rain and the sky turned red so i decided to go rape some dude in his house, i looked into his window then i woke up . then later i had a dream where i snuck up behind the ****er in his kitchen and he ran into the basement crying like a little bitch. so i was walking by a bustop and there was the guy sitting on the bench. man after im done writing this im gonna go to his house and rape him.

jk
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I had a dream where I banged two awesome blondes. It didn't happen .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by WyldChylde
SHUT UP U GUYZ TS IS extreamly SCARED FOR RAIN MAN RAPES

He's an excellent driver.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
so i had this dream where it started to rain and the sky turned red so i decided to go rape some dude in his house, i looked into his window then i woke up . then later i had a dream where i snuck up behind the ****er in his kitchen and he ran into the basement crying like a little bitch. so i was walking by a bustop and there was the guy sitting on the bench. man after im done writing this im gonna go to his house and rape him.

jk

It was you!

God i hope not

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
^

Quote by Snuffles

I was walking to my after a movie yesterday it it started to rain so i decided to take the bus, but i went into the bus stop, and i sat on the little bench and on the otherside of the glass behind me a man who looked almost exactly like the guy in my dreams was standing there in the rain

OR

"A spell was cast an the sky turned red
The angel's heart froze to ice
The blackness that falls is coming to stay
Under the snow lies angels so cold"
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I had a dream that some like little sixth-grader from my school was stabbing people (I don't remember who) with a cork screw, and I just barely stopped him from stabbing my mom in the back. I remember exactly where we were, by the door in my sister's room. I remember I had him pinned down on the ground with my foot, and everytime he tried to move I would stomp on his chest and punch him. I considered stomping his head in, but I decided to wait for some reason. I know at one point he reached out for a knife that was on the ground or something, or and i stomped his elbow into the ground and bent his arm the wrong way. Eventually he got loose, and then my dream transitioned into this thing where he looked like a mix between someone from the Matrix and DBZ, and we were having this big ninja fight, like flying around everywhere, and for some reason our heads were really big. He eventually like pinned me or something, and then he transformed into this kid from school. The dude from school, Ed, is freaking HUGE, and he hates everyone. No matter how nice you are to him, he's a complete dick, and he always talks about killing people really violently. He's been like that ever since elementary school. Anyway, he starts walking me up this corridor or something, kind of like a church, to this big pot where he's going to chop me up and cook me, and I don't remember exactly what happened, but then I know I got a knife and sliced his throat open or something, and that was it. I remember for the rest of the day after I woke up, I was really disturbed and upset, just about beating the shit out of the little kid in my dream. This was like last week.
Quote by Snuffles

I was walking to my after a movie yesterday it it started to rain so i decided to take the bus,

you were walking to your what?

it it?

OMFG?!!?!?
Invite him over, maybe he just wants a couple beers
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.