Alright, so i don't often drink, but last night i was really pissed off, and bored, so I drank about 3/4's a bottle of one of those 40% coccunut vodka (i think), and then drank 3 Budweisers.

I have a massive headache now, I drank 2 cups of coffee this morning hoping that'll help but my head is ****ing pounding now

I don't know if what I drank was alot, cause I've only drank alcohol a few times, this is the ifrst time I've drank in over a year, so I dunno if that was alot or not, but now i hav a massive headache and it wont' go aaway

what should i do?

after i drank my brother found me upstairs in the living room drinking and he told me to go to bed, which about 2 hours later I did, so I was asleep for a while after I was drunk, does that make it worse?

thhanks
Sleep

/thread
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Sleep, eat, drink tea, water or coffee.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
The reason for the headache is because when you drink your body dehydrates. As the only place left that has water is your brain this is distributed throughout your body and your brain shrinks. Hence the headache.

Drink LOTS of water. I felt a bit rough this morning and that's what I did (and usually do) and it seems to help a little.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Drink a lot of water - not caffeine ie coffee, Coke etc.
Eat a sandwich or something.
Take some aspirin.
Sleep.
Quote by Powerhouse
A good vomit session and a Harold and Kumar movie should do the trick.

lol I am watching van wilder 2

(He kUmar i think?)

I will not vomit I felt like it last night but i really refuse to do it

I really liked the feeling i had last night, and even now i really want beer , it used to taste so bad (when I was 15) but now i like it
You shouldn't drink coffee.

Drink lots of water.

Rubbing off a quick one (i.e. w*nk) gets rid of the headache too.
There is no cure, only symptom relief. Dehydration is not the only thing going on- the presence of ethanal is redirecting pyruvate which is why you feel sluggish. This ends after a while after all that ethanal turns into vinegar (yup, vinegar). As has been said, drink water, but it ain't a cure. You'll feel better after time has passed. Time is the only cure.
Quote by Swap-Meet
...now i really want beer...

There's your answer: hair of the dog. Best hangover "cure" I've come across. And it works. But only have a couple. Don't get sloshed again otherwise you'll start the whole cycle again. And that's how alcoholism occurs
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Water, Paracetamol and sleep.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Heid
There's your answer: hair of the dog. Best hangover "cure" I've come across. And it works. But only have a couple. Don't get sloshed again otherwise you'll start the whole cycle again. And that's how alcoholism occurs

Hair of the dog doesn't work at all. You still have the buildup of ethanal.
The only way I've ever gotten rid of (well, more prevented) a hangover is to replace what would be, your last few drinks of the night, with water, No matter how much you've drank, a lot of water before you sleep will have you waking up enthusiastic and ready to go.

Though apparently a real greasy fried breakfast helps.
a good old English breakfast, along with a good sleep and lots of water.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i woke up with a bad one as well, i ended up hopping on the wrong train and going into london, which is like an hour past where i wanted to go, then i had to come back and realize i didnt have enough money for bus fare, so i had to walk 10 miles home with a massive headache.

a bit of tea usually helps
You are bored and you decide to get yourself drunk all alone? You suck man . Get at least some people to drink with if you want to get wasted, it's much more fun.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Iron Bru is usually good, plus toast.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Have a bath, eat something, go for a long jog, drink tea, asparin/panadol, another coffee and coca cola, all that shhould help
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Well, no. Which is why I put cure in quotation marks. Most people are aware of there being no cure but there are things that ease the comedown

Whenever I drink alcohol, before I go to bed I multiply what I drank by two, and drink that much water.

It works pretty well, if you are drunk enough to puke then you have something to throw up, and pissing that out feels sooo good before you go to sleep.
time, that is all

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Bong rip/joint. Always does the trick for me but i almost never drink, i would much rather remember my night, and wake up feeling great.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

my brother wll kick my ass if he sees me drinking more + it was all my step dads beer that I drank

Quote by CrackAddict2000
You are bored and you decide to get yourself drunk all alone? You suck man . Get at least some people to drink with if you want to get wasted, it's much more fun.

All my friends were at the show Igot carded at...****ing gay + I was really depressed (shit going on in my life...no not that emo ****ing shitty teenage drama shit, just really ****ed up things that are ****ing me over for the rest of my life, and i'M NOT the type of person who get's things off his chest like this till last night, so basically it was my way of dealing with the past year of failing school, dropping out, not being able to get back in school, having to almost beg them to pass me so i can finish it, and some ****ed up girl shit too
Your best is to drink lots of water. You might not be able to keep it down, but it beats the hell out of dry heaving. Also, if your stomach is up for it, eat lots of starchy foods and carbs. Aside from that, do your best to try and sleep it off.
I like to eat a lot. I generally have a fried breakfast, you know, fried egg, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, orange juice, milk, water, cereal. I don't feel much better afterwards but you get the satisfaction of having a brilliant breakfast.
Quote by confusius
I like to eat a lot. I generally have a fried breakfast, you know, fried egg, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, orange juice, milk, water, cereal. I don't feel much better afterwards but you get the satisfaction of having a brilliant breakfast.

yeah but dude is it different for me cause I don't usually drink.

and did I drink alot?
Coffee will not make things better at all.

As everyone says, just drink water, try get some sleep if you can and maybe a nice breakfast. Just be comfortable.

The only time I've ever had a terrible hangover was after a night of beer, then vodka, then 3 cups of black coffee because I thought this would help me not be so drunk on the way home. Next morning was hell.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Wow, only one person thought of the best cure. You people are stupid.

Seriously, a few puffs and you feel fine. That's all there is to it. You can take an aspirin and wait 20 minutes for it to do a shitty job of helping, or you can do something thats alot more fun and works instantly
Well a bottle of vodka straight and some beers isn't technically a lot, like on some "piss-up" terms, but as that vodka was (assumably) un-diluted, and it was mixed with the beer, it woulda had a bad reaction.

I know for me if I have beer and vodka I'll spend the night throwing up, i never touch vodka now unless I can't taste it in the drink. (like in some cocktails.)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you're drunk, you drunk a lot for you personally.

Yeah I know but ive seen friend that are drunk, but then they have something lse and are REALLY ****ed, I have a low tolernence aswell too.

I also mixed it with my concerta (ritalin)

so is 3 beers + 3/4's of a botal of vodka (40%) alot for someone like me?

I know I was drunk, but I was drunk after 3 beers

is it also bad to mix Ritalin, beer, and vodka?
i doon't get hungover
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by metalhead39
Wow, only one person thought of the best cure. You people are stupid.

Seriously, a few puffs and you feel fine. That's all there is to it. You can take an aspirin and wait 20 minutes for it to do a shitty job of helping, or you can do something thats alot more fun and works instantly

Learn the difference between a cure and symptom relief. Then you may be able to start calling people stupid.

Quote by Swap-Meet
Yeah I know but ive seen friend that are drunk, but then they have something lse and are REALLY ****ed, I have a low tolernence aswell too.

I also mixed it with my concerta (ritalin)

so is 3 beers + 3/4's of a botal of vodka (40%) alot for someone like me?

I know I was drunk, but I was drunk after 3 beers

is it also bad to mix Ritalin, beer, and vodka?

Stop being an attention seeking little kid and get over your little alcohol binge already.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Learn the difference between a cure and symptom relief. Then you may be able to start calling people stupid.

Stop being an attention seeking little kid and get over your little alcohol binge already.

ugh I'm not beeing an attenton seeking kid, I'm just wondering, cause my brother was telling me i oculd have gotten a seizure or stroke, or something like tat