I have seen a lot of threads about dreams and nightmares so I thought it would be cool to make this. I didn't see it when i used the searchbar.

Anyway post all your dreams and nightmares that you think are cool.

One of mine is that I was at my house and I seen two guys outside sneaking around so I tell my grandfather and I go out there. I end up being shot about ten times and speared with a tree(somehow) and lived. There was lightning all over the place and i was bleeding badly, and just when a bolt of lightning was about to strike the tree I woke up.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I found that eating cheese before bed gave me great dreams, but with obscure endings. So I took to doing it all the time, then I got fat.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Im guessing my thread gave you the idea

Anyways, another one would be when i was like 5 i had a dream i was watching tv with my dad and the tv was playing that loud irritating snow fuzz stuff and my mom waled in with orange juice

A few years later the exact same thing happened but i was watching white noise

Not scary but things like that happen to me alot but its weird

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Jaymz_515
I found that eating cheese before bed gave me great dreams, but with obscure endings. So I took to doing it all the time, then I got fat.

sigged

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I used to always have this one recurring dream. Me and my brother and his friend would be in this little room, and it was so hard to explain..like...particles all over the floor that we were playing with...billions of tiny particles that were mostly brown and red...then my brothers friend would push a button, and this was supposed to be good, like the fun part of whatever we were doing, and all these particles would rush together like a huge magnet was turned on and made this huge ball out of the particles. After this happened, it was like slow motion, as if we were walking and interacting underwater, and I remember a distinct noise...similar to if you get punched or hit in the ear, and everything kind of muffles and your ears ring...then my dream would end...and for some reason, I still have that dream about once a year since I was very small, and it scares the hell out of me every time. I dont know why.

tl;dr

I had a weird ****in dream
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Once some mobsters were throwing darts at me from the ceiling, whilst I was trying to get ready to leave to the grocery store. Then suddenly I'm at a roof top reading some scrap book guide to navigating through roof tops. Then some pretty annoying guys who looked like assholes came about and just floated around. I think I took a couple of glimpses to the rooftop guide and then I woke up.
Last week in my dream i was fist fighting my mom in my house, then all of a sudden a man who looked like happy time harry runs into my house and thows anvils at me.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Apperently thats called rape Who knew?
Quote by Kletus92
Last week in my dream i was fist fighting my mom in my house, then all of a sudden a man who looked like happy time harry runs into my house and thows anvils at me.

I read that as 'fisting my mom'O_o

Anyways,I had this dream where I'm standing in the middle of a desert and two
really big concrete walls come out of the sand and smash my body like a pancake
,but I lived and then an airhorn starts going off.(like a tornado siren) And it keeps
getting louder and louder and then I wake up. Scared teh tits out of me...