ok i started playing guitar for a way to express myself and i been playin for nearly 2 years and me nd a mate went down to a park and the idea was he sung and i fit guitar to it to get some songs and it was going good guitar wise then all these people come over to see the guitarist jam i play some crowd pleasers like before i forget and get people singing and we gnna do it tomorrow but im just wonderin are there any acoustic guitar songs that are gnna impress people because i dont wanna look like some dude whos just tryin to get girls over by playin the same old shit

oh and we did get some gd tunes out with words didnt write em down tho that a downside of bein in middle of skate park
spellcheck much?

anyway, we have an acoustic forum for this you know, but alas. (wow, I like that word)
Wish you were here- Pink Floyd
Man Who sold the world - Nirvana
Lake of Fire- Nirvana
Rooster (unplugged)- Alice in Chains
Angry Chair (unplugged)- Alice in Chains

you know what, the entire unplugged concert from both Alice in Chains and Nirvana.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by gothboy666
is i cum blood acoustic? cause it dont sound like one

wut? I'm not sure if you are serious or joking.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by gothboy666
is i cum blood acoustic? cause it dont sound like one

You should visit the pit more often.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Classico - Tenacious D
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Use punctuation PLEASE!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Before I Forget = Crowd Pleaser?

Are we talking about the Slipknot one here; if we are, bloody hell! On an acoustic as well!
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by an epic mistake
spellcheck much?

David Bowie Cover.
Quote by an epic mistake
spellcheck much?

anyway, we have an acoustic forum for this you know, but alas. (wow, I like that word)
Wish you were here- Pink Floyd
Lake of Fire- Nirvana
Rooster (unplugged)- Alice in Chains
Angry Chair (unplugged)- Alice in Chains

you know what, the entire unplugged concert from both Alice in Chains and Nirvana.

This. If you can pull it off.

I'm listening to Alice in Chains unplugged at the moment. Great set.
i was joking about i cum blood being acoustic and yes before i forget by slipknot i used single notes instead of power chords tho but people still loved it, although not that many where impressed by stairway to heaven so i left it at the intro
+infinity to the Tenacious D comments.

"Can't you see, he's the man, let me hear you applaud! He's more than a man, he's a shiny golden god"

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
David Bowie Cover.

Lake of Fire is also not a Nirvana song. Its the Meat Puppets. And it wasn't even a cover.. the Meat Puppets played with them on that song. Cause Kurt couldn't do it right.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Kurt Mc-cobain... Geddit?

lullululz datz y he shat himself wiv a shatgun ololololo.
Quote by Jackolas
Kurt Mc-cobain... Geddit?

lullululz datz y he shat himself wiv a shatgun ololololo.

I don't get it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I don't get it.

Kurt was unhappy with his widespread popularity, he probably saw his music as Mc-Music... would you like fries with that?
LOL at acoustic corpse
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Jackolas
Kurt was unhappy with his widespread popularity, he probably saw his music as Mc-Music... would you like fries with that?

Psh, Dave killed him.
Quote by vintage x metal