my strings just broke and i need new ones this is the first timme they broke so what do you suggest for a punk sound or what are good ones spific types
GHS boomers.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
usually helps if we know if you want guitar or bass strings.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
ernie ball super slinky, but its more your amp for the sound, for punk i turn up the mids
NO NO ERNIE BALLS!!! AHHHH

lol i just got a cheap brand for 4 bux called musicians gear. I still gotta put em on. Why does my E string sound like crap past the 12th fret after like 3 weeks of playing on a set of strings
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by shredbeyndshred
NO NO ERNIE BALLS!!! AHHHH

lol i just got a cheap brand for 4 bux called musicians gear. I still gotta put em on. Why does my E string sound like crap past the 12th fret after like 3 weeks of playing on a set of strings

Your technique. or you need to have your guitar set up right. Are your strings the same height above the frets all the way down your neck?
Quote by longhorntex6
my strings just broke and i need new ones this is the first timme they broke so what do you suggest for a punk sound or what are good ones spific types

Ernie Ball Regular slinkys.
You can beat the shit out of your guitar and they won't break.
I only put either those or DR's on my guitar