Hey guys , i just bought a Hot Rod deluxe. My next goal a new guitar. atm i own a ibanez gsa60. i play queens of the stoneage we are scientists, blues , some hardrock and old rock like ramones. also some vanhalen and metallica that works great with the hrd (unexpected). so i was thinking of a telecaster, looks liek a good match for a HRD (40 watt)
Looking at the bands you play, I wouldn't recommend single coils.

What's your budget?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
well maybe HRD isnt the best choice for my songs either maybe?, but it works pretty well. well my budget around €600. maybe something with single coils and a hummy like a strato HSS ?
Quote by LeanderTh
well maybe HRD isnt the best choice for my songs either maybe?, but it works pretty well. well my budget around €600. maybe something with single coils and a hummy like a strato HSS ?

You're in Europe and you boght an HRD?

You could've picked up a Laney for cheaper.

Check out the Ibanez S series guitars. They're pretty versatile. You might be able to pick up a used Jackson PC-1 which I think is the best guitar out of the current Jackson line.

The HRD can do lots of things.

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/H4T3BR33D3R/?action=view&current=Lol1.flv
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Well there's not much of laney in the local shops here, andi liked the sound of the HRD and price is good
I've tested a Usa strat Tele and a prs.
I like the strat neck most , but i prefer the telesound, any recommendings
I'd get a Fat Strat, you need a humbucker for the harder stuff really.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I'd get an SSS strat, the telecaster would produce some good tones for the music you like, however as you seem to like a rather large array of music, you'll need a bit more versatility, thus, strat.
Also consider the fatstrat, though I feel single coils can do all the styles you want well, but single coils doing metal isn't to everyone's taste.